Based on Click to view
Artist Vaughn. [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
46 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Micah

Postby Vaughn. » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:59 pm

based off a king vulture.
    i have paid for him, so micah is now mine!

Username: geier
    Kiamara's Name: Micah
    Kiamara's Gender: Male
    Personality: Micah is a manipulative, greedy kiamara who's rarity of forming actual, genuine bonds with others helps him walk over most people with no regards of their feelings. Besides the darker sides of his personality, he is cheery, charming, social, intelligent, open-minded, and polite (usually). He often is fairly laid-back and maybe a little lazy at times, but can bring on the drama when necessary or after becoming very irritated. (very rough outline!! prone to change.)
    Backstory:
    "Forgive me, Father...
    for I have sinned."

That was part of my father’s job; listening to the wrongdoings the weak-willed wanted to cleanse themselves of, whilst they were masked by anonymity. For my father was a ‘father’ in more ways than one; he was Father Brunet, or as he preferred to be called due to his casual nature, Father Samuel. He was the priest of our local Anglican Church and a mighty good one at that. He was idolized, loved, trusted, adored, and cherished by all for his friendly and fair nature. I don’t believe I would be stretching the truth too much if I labeled him one of the best priests that ever existed; he sure tried his hardest to be.

I, Micah Brunet, also looked up to my father and yearned to follow in his footsteps for as long as I could remember. I was a good kid for the most part; I complimented on the dresses of the ladies who attended the Church, helped other kids find fun in studying the Bible, and performed other good deeds. The people of our church knew of my wish to become a priest and fully supported me. I shared my father’s approachable, kind aura and combined with the fact that I was his son in the first place, many placed their trust and love with me as well, endearingly calling me the ‘Little Father’.

However, it seems I have yet to completely justify my personality. I’m sure you’ve been told by your parents, some other adult or by some sort of cartoon focused on morals not to judge a book by its cover. This saying usually applies to those who are made out to be a bad individual, whereas they’re actually good. This is not the case for me. Sure, I was originally that good kid I described previously, but please recall that I did say ‘for the most part’. Even during my early life, I had always been greedy, always wanted more. I relished the attention and gifts I got from those good deeds more so than the positive feeling of actually doing them. Of course, my father took note of this and chided me for it, but I just learned to keep this trait of mine more under wraps.

Consider it like a seed. This seed of cunning and gluttony sprouted and grew as I became older; its water being every time I successfully got what I wanted. As it continued to branch out, my wrongdoings became more frequent, more devious. I knew it was wrong, but with what I was able to get, I didn’t want to be right. As I learned from the passing of my mother, life is too short, so make it count. My father was never able to stump the growth of this plant of greed and as time went on, he began to notice this negative trait less and less until he became completely oblivious to it. It was better that way for the both of us; my glorification of my father had never faded away, and now I could go on with no remorse while he remained in the state of blissful ignorance. He had been the only one that could ever cause that pang of guilt within me, even if it had never been strong enough to make me change.

My dream of becoming a priest had never faded away either; in fact, I believe the desire strengthened. With becoming a priest, I knew people would trust me all the more.., and I could get what I wanted all the more. I went to a university, got my degree in the Anglican priesthood, contacted the Bishop of my Anglican diocese, received the Sacrament of Holy Orders, and became Father Micah of the Church I was assigned to. My father and everyone else who supported me along the way had never been prouder.

Now, you may be wondering whether I’ve ever been caught by someone other than my father. The answer to that question is yes. Luckily, we are all imperfect beings on this planet and a simple bribery will usually switch that answer to a ‘no’. There are those who hold purer hearts in their chests though, although smaller brains in their heads. A rumor to rip their reputation to shreds often does the trick to shut them up or at least, causes no one to believe them.

--

I sat down at the desk in the study room of my dwelling, a box holding the donations given by generous people this morning at Church. Of course, they had happily handed over their funds under the impression that it would go to aiding the Church or some other charitable thing, but I suppose this was close enough. After all, I was the priest and deserved all this for all my hard work and dedication.
    As I counted the bills and coins within, I chuckled to myself:

“Forgive me,

for the father has sinned.”
Last edited by Vaughn. on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:39 am, edited 10 times in total.
Vaughn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kendrick?

Postby capricorn. » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:33 pm

this is completely amazing <3
capricorn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kendrick?

Postby Vaughn. » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:43 am

thank you!
Not that active.
deviantArt
Vaughn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Micah

Postby Rivkah » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:43 pm

dude I'm just now reading his backstory and it's A+++++
      and omg he's 30, haha
      I feel like sometimes I'm the only one with 30's kiamaras
      but seriously he's just fab
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Micah

Postby Vaughn. » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:49 pm

lol thanks man
    i was going to make him younger (i usually start mine around their 20's), but 30 just seems like a good age for him
Not that active.
deviantArt
Vaughn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me