entry 2 // burgundy

Postby mulder » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:34 am

my first unedited entry :o

Username: marco bodt
    Kiamara's Name: Peter Blackwell
    Kiamara's Gender: Male
    Personality:
    - straightforward - sincere - hardworking -
    Peter leads a simple, honest life and is perfectly content with it. He doesn't long for adventure in any way- he believes the if he were meant to have adventures, fate would make it so. But until then, Peter works as a lumberjack in the north.
    He does his best whenever he can, always putting his best foot forward. It's instinctual for him to work hard, laziness is simply not coded into his head. Even during moments of free time, Peter is usually out and about, making use of his time rather than wasting away.
    Alongside hard work, Peter's morals consist of honesty and courtesy. He's not afraid to state his mind, and will do so if he believes it's the right place and time. Offering unwanted criticism or opinions is a pet peeve of his, so he tries to veer away from that.
    Peter believes that the key to happiness is to first show kindness to others around him. He makes it a point to help out whenever possible, and compliment at least one person every day. It may seem small, but to Peter, it makes a world of difference to make someone smile.

[210/800]

colors are pulled from this color palette nwn

designing is hard, my gosh ;u;
    can you tell that i like spots and black eyes?
i'm not active here anymore
and no i'm not giving away any of my characters, don't ask
mulder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me