Based on Click to view
Artist henley [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Akira - 1st entry

Postby henley » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:29 am

Username:
        Ismene, I've been around the communtiy for a little over a year now. I can't even escribe to you how amazing it would be to have my first kiamara be one of my own design!

Kiamara's Name:
        Akira, meaning "bright" or "clear".

Kiamara's Gender:
        Female. It might be a little off for a male kiamara to have a large, messy bun and purple nail polish, don't you think?

Personality:

Akira is everything you'd expect from her name; a dazzling smile, upbeat personality, a pretty bell-like voice, and a dainty career. Akira, is, a manicurist! She does everything from a simple polish change to a full massage and nail treatment, and nobody is better at it than her. She loves to gossip with her clients and co-workers, but nothing makes her happier than to make the ladies who's nails she paints look down at her work and smile. Akira is a simple girl, growing up on a farm until her parents split and she left with her mother to live in the suburbs. She has lived through much, but always wears a smile on her face just to show her tribulations how little they matter to her.
haitus until September 20th

not well, so sorry.
henley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me