Based on Click to view
Artist christine, [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

second entry - epsilon - edited

Postby christine, » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:07 am

This was originally a cover page, made before the rule was put in place. I'm very sorry. I have turned this into one of my entries, but my second edited entry is below this one c: she's here.
Apple and Talon have been added to all my entries.

Username:
Spottedsong
Kiamara's Name:
Epsilon
Kiamara's Gender:
Male
Personality:
Epsilon is a lover of stars, a lover of the night. Daylight holds no promises for him. During the day, the sky is a pale shade of blue, and the sun does nothing but scorch skin and burn eyes. The night is the time where he is truly awake, exploring the glittering spots of light that dot the sky like the very marks on his pelt.

When he’s actually being social and not just starting dazedly at the sky, he’s actually a quite friendly and calm kiamara. He tends to favor listening over talking in conversations, and gravitates to those who can hold a one-sided conversation and not get bored that he is not speaking. Ep enjoys others talking, and might occasionally pause to say a few of his own thoughts. He’s able to hold his attention for a fairly long time before he gets distracted, and even longer if it’s about something that he enjoys.

His concepts and ideas are fairly revolutionary- he’s incredibly book-smart. He believes in many different ideas that would most commonly be scorned by society. Epsilon is scientific in his approach about everything, even down to some of the smallest tasks like cleaning or writing. Everything is an equation to him, and they need to be figured out before he can stop thinking about them.
With that being said, he overthinks things to an immense degree. Small problems become huge problems, and huge problems are blown up to a point that is almost painful for him. Relationships are hard to keep for him, because he tends to think that he’s simply annoying the other person, and will often just leave them in the dust without a second thought. It’s something that he’s spent a lot of time thinking on, and has become a painful thing for him to talk about.

Epsilon’s past is something that he is perfectly fine in discussing. It wasn’t full of hardships or pains, and he grew up well with both of his parents and four other siblings. They played a big role in how he grew up. As the youngest, he wasn’t really spoiled. His parents knew how to raise children, and what they did and didn’t need. He learned to stay quiet and respectful, as the four other siblings were the loud and rambunctious type. He enjoyed watching them tumble around the room, but he never took part. His interactions with his family really set him up for what he was going to be like as an adult. His father was a philosopher; his mother was a doctor. They highly encouraged a thirst for knowledge that he actively pursued.

He’s independent now, with a preference to staying by himself than to entertaining company. However, if forced, he will happily talk to people he enjoys for quite a long time on end.

Epsilon is a free soul that chooses to do as he pleases with his life (Even though what he chooses is staying up much too late and staring at the sky). He enjoys talking with others, but only when necessary. All in all, he’s a scientist that thinks the night is never long enough.
christine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me