My entry for Ferncat's competition by Mainy

Based on Click to view
Artist Mainy [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My entry for Ferncat's competition

Postby Mainy » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:44 am

I hope that you like it! I used quite a lot of colours trying to make the eyes perfect, that's why there are so many blues. I forgot to save all of the oranges, and they were all mixed up, so I couldn't select the correct colours. The pattern was pretty easy, I use it all the time; I need to come up with a new tribal pattern to use. I haven't done any line edits. I kind of wanted to because I don't really do much line editing on cats, but I didn't see any place where it would fit. I guess I could've added a few more tails; I might add that in tomorrow or something. The timer will be slightly out. I went to eat cookies half way through. Probably take away around ten minutes from the time displayed. The tribal design is actually really messy. I'll try to clean it up when I do the tails. I think that's everything I need to say for now. Also, if you need the colour codes I can send them to you. Finally, I would like to thank you for this opportunity and wish all of the other participants luck.
Mainy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me