Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Horned Nemean Dragons -Artist search- Closed. by eleutheromania

Based on Click to view
Artist eleutheromania [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Horned Nemean Dragons -Artist search- Closed.

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:43 am

What is a Horned Nemean Dragon?
Horned Nemean Dragons are medium sized creatures that can be found deep within forested areas. Nemean dragons are the size of your average collie. Females are usually smaller than males and lack the traits of ram horns like the males. These animals have small nostrils located on the sides of their narrow muzzles. Nems have three spike like horns coming from their jaw line as a defense against predators. They are mostly plant eating and because of this they do not have very sharp teeth. Occasionally a Nem may eat meat but they tend to find it too difficult to consume. Nems have short stubby tails and very stocky short legs. On top of this, their necks are rather long to help them reach for plants in their environment. These omnivores are quite furry and soft, much like sheep's wool, because that is exactly what their coat is, wool. Nems usually stick to solitude but a few may come together into family units, more so females than males. Nems come in many colors. Their coats are mostly dark shades rather than light, but occasionally you may see one. Each Nem has one of two patterns on their bodies, spots or brindling. They rarely come in solid colors. Another characteristic of these animals is that they have pouches like that of a kangaroo. For the first three months of a Nem's life, it is concealed in the safety of its mother's pouch. Young Nems then begin to explore and are fully grown at the age of three. They no longer can be in their mother's or father's pouch as they become too big by the one year mark. Nems are known to live up to fifteen years.

Rules:
-You are allowed to make as many entries as you want, though you can only do three breeding entries, just be sure to read the above for coloration and such.
-Serious entries only, no I just wanted to color in the lines.
-Specify if you want to be a breeding artist and or foundation artist by filling out the form below.
-Do not harass me about a end date, I will end this when I feel I have enough entries to pick from.
-Do not add things of edit the lines.
-Be creative.

Breeding pair: 1. male x female
2. X + x

I want to be an artist!
Code: Select all
[b]Foundation or Breeding?:[/b] You can do both.
[b]Reason why you want to be an artist:[/b]
[b]Past artist experience in designing?:[/b]
[b]On a scale of one to ten, how active are you going to be with the species?:[/b]

this is a continuous search for artists. I will close this when I feel that I have enough staff.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:18 am, edited 5 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Horned Nemean Dragons -Artist search- Open

Postby angeltears. » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:11 am

Mark n u n
ImageImageImageImageImage
angeltears.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salmondragon » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:05 pm

I have a quick question. For the breeding pair, do you have to the child of the two at any certain stage, or can it just be any stage?
salmondragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:18 am

It has to be at both stages, due to the fact the nursery will be separate from the adoption thread.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me