R.E.K.K. #13 by fantasy girl

Based on Click to view
Artist fantasy girl [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

R.E.K.K. #13

Postby fantasy girl » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:25 am

Rekks were discovered by the deceased Dr. Bjornsten, one of the few remaining human specimens to survive the natural apocalypse. Barriers between continents were shattered and the man-made chemical plants destroyed and mutated thousands of surrounding biomes. Hyenas, birds, and wolves fused together to make a monstrosity in one of many 'species melts'. Radioactive material from beneath the Earth's crust sped up the process of evolution, new changes being made every other generation. An external rib cage was one result of the evolutions Rekks endured, all of the bones inside and outside a Rekk became incredibly strong and nearly unbreakable.

They are intelligent creatures. As far as canid intelligence goes. Empathy and anger is apparent, the species staying in 'packs' and caring for the young like an animal pack of the past would have done. Although they have minor characteristics of today's animals that is all they share. Cannibalism is not rare to rival packs if food is rare. They have no gender. Every Rekk can breed with any of their choosing as every creature is equipped with the same reproductive organs.

This is one of my entries from the artist search that I was allowed to re-create

SleepySleipnirs wrote:Username: SleepySleipnirs
Name: Karma
Rarity: Uncommon
Where does the scars originate from? (max one paragraph): Karma had roamed for years as a loner, after defecting and shaming it's home pack. Karma had learned to stalk the night, to live in the shadows, and to trying to keep a low profile. However, it's preference for secrecy, and little talent for stealth, had been both a blessing a curse. On several occasions Karma had slipped into enemy territory, and was taught the a harsh lesson in R.E.K.K life. It didn't happen often, but the tides did occasionally turn on the young hunter. The first time Karma been hunted was shortly after defecting from it's pack. Food was scarce and Karma's father had led the hunt, Karma was no longer considered kin and had severed all ties between them. Karmas tan backed sibling had been the one who had raked Karma across the flank, and Karma had scarred one of it's eyes as it charged through the thick branches and dense vegetation to escape the small pack. Karma had survived the incident, but had migrated far from the place off it's birth.
Last edited by fantasy girl on Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
A dear friend | The Soap | Wifey | Twin sister | Precious Gosling
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
WMEs | CKs | W.O.I |Short story gallery | My 200 WME Challenge | My dA | The Equid Gifting Game

Misc. wrote:Song; Houses - Beginnings
Thinking; hhhhhhhh I'll start my full lease on a horse 15th of September, so excited

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: R.E.K.K. #13

Postby koegami » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:54 am

Username: I'm General koi
Name: Rokoi
Where does the scars originate from? the scars originated from two different incidents. The scar on his face came from, some believed to be from a scuffle with his pack. When he was trying to overtake it when he found his leaders weakness. Of course he prevailed, but came out with the scars on his face. The ones on his headquarters were from another fight with my R.e.k.k. Rokoi had crossed into his territory, and tried to take it. Being full of himself, he did t see the sneak attack being put into action. He didn't notice the other r.e.k.k. slip up behind him and slip a blow to his hind quarters. This resulted in Rokoi fleeing, and continuing his life with a heavy limp to his gait and and poor eyesight In his right eye.
Last edited by koegami on Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marlshore » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:36 pm

Username:river flow.
Name: Troye. Though Troye doesn't have a gender, they prefer to go by he/him pronouns.
Where does the scars originate from? (max one paragraph): When Troye was a wee R.E.K.K, he often disobeyed his guardian's inquires about staying close to the pack, and always being cautious. One day he adventured out deeper into the forest than was allowed for a small fella like him. Ignoring all sounds but the one of a cricket, an eagle swooped down and sank its claws into his sides, hoisting him up into the air. In his attempts to free himself, {Which just so happened to work,} he was clawed rather badly and returned home with a bad attitude and shy demeanor.
marlshore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deertush » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:42 pm

I don't think I'll ever be able to get over how pretty this beasty babe is.
This design is one of my favorites in the species right now hhhh
<3

Howdy!
I'm deer and I enjoy
natural history, taxidermy, dog training
animal crossing, homesteading, and art
DeviantArt - Lioden - Wolvden - Twitter

ImageImage
deertush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KillerGramcracker <3 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:05 am

Username: KillerGramcracker <3
Name: Snake
Where does the scars originate from? (max one paragraph):
Snake had always been a bit of a smug heroic type of R.E.K.K., often stepping in to save anyone in trouble, purely for the glory. One night, it had heard a loud squealing out in the distance. It ran off to investigate, finding a young of his type being attacked by a shadowed adult R.E.K.K., and it naturally stepped in. A fight ensued, and Snake, although victorious, was left with a nasty scratch on its hip and one of its eyes.
Last edited by KillerGramcracker <3 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
KillerGramcracker <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joydom29 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:09 pm

Username: Joydom29
Name: Striker
From the outside it looks as cold as stone, but it has a heart of gold. It protected a weaker R.E.K.K. from a landslide. Rocks fell and scarred it while he curled up around it's smaller cousin, protecting it. It planned to take the two of them to find shelter, but sadly, Striker was too slow to do so. And in the end, the R.E.K.K. it tried so hard to protect passed away some unsuspecting falling earth when he wasn't looking. It drove Striker insane, making it feel like it couldn't do anything good. So in the end, it ends up isolating itself and tending to the scars that buried far deeper than flesh.

Hi! New here, open for chatting and the ever rare trade XD
Joydom29

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goneleft » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:16 am

Username:
Blaze_TheCat
Name:
Authun
Rarity:
Uncommon
Authun, was.. how you could say, 'leader of the beasts'. It was a skilled hunter, and an excellent fighter. The R.E.K.K was very amazing at what it did, as it was one of the, most dominant one's around. It would battle challengers to the death, and it was very easy for it, as it could slice their throat in a second- or snap their leg in the blink of an eye. But one day, another came around. The one bore large scars, and one that stood out- a slice across the eye.
Authun, not very intimidated, stepped up to the R.E.K.K's challenge.
They fought mercilessly. It seemed as if the whole clearing was washed with blood.. but it came from only the two.
The Rekks battled for the rights, and Authun began to grow weak, and tired, not as quick as it could have been.
But, it kept on fighting. It wouldn't give up.
And of course, it landed some very good blows on the other R.E.K.K, but it wasn't good enough.
As the larger one was ready to strike the death blow, Authun was ready. It knew his fate.
Until a stranger appeared before them. It was almost saying for them to stop, but it wouldn't listen. And then others chimed in.
Until the it gave up. But he would teach Authun a lesson; it slashed it claws across its flank, earning it two deep scars.
And it's eye.. it did the same.
The scar on its flanks meant;
"Its people are there for it. But that does not mean others will back down from your high ranking."
The scar on its eye meant;
"For they will always see you as my enemy. And when we meet again I will remember you. The REKK with a scar on his eye."
Last edited by goneleft on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
goneleft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantasy girl » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:15 pm

Bump~
A dear friend | The Soap | Wifey | Twin sister | Precious Gosling
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
WMEs | CKs | W.O.I |Short story gallery | My 200 WME Challenge | My dA | The Equid Gifting Game

Misc. wrote:Song; Houses - Beginnings
Thinking; hhhhhhhh I'll start my full lease on a horse 15th of September, so excited

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lazy Onion » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:51 pm

Username: spokaner
Name:Krios. (A titan in greek mythology)
Rarity:Uncommon
Where does the scars originate from? : Krios got those scars from an fight with its birthpack's cheiftain, (alpha) to this day the cheiftain of the pack bears scars from the bloody brawl. Although the cheiftain brags that Krios was 5 times larger than it and one hundred pounds heavier, Krios was quite smaller and lighter. An unfair fight was the like of it. Krio's one and only desire is to overpower the lying cheiftain and rule it's birthpack.
Last edited by Lazy Onion on Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

IMPORTANT: I am not active on CS anymore and have lost interest in collecting *most* CS pets. BUT that does not mean that the pets that I already have are for free. They still have value to me. DO NOT ASK ME FOR FREE PETS. PLEASE TRADE FAIRLY!
Hello I'm Awesome Opossum! I speak English and use she/her pronouns. Have a nice day!
Dralon Flock
Lazy Onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spacegay » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:00 am

Ripper

~Uncommon~

Birthing death amongst the REKKs is not uncommon, and that is the way this REKK's mother died. Since day one Ripper was left to fend for himself, and the unforgiving post apocalyptic landscape has not this beastleft unscathed. The scars on the body are from when he tried to steal someone else's meal as a cur. After wondering for days, hoping for a meal, it had only encountered a few very hungry REKK. The cur had hid until they had gone away but the dangers were still everywhere. Finally it saw a piece of bone with some stuck to it next to a rock, jogged over to it and began eating it, but within a minute a REKK was standing over it growling. It scratched above the eye face , and as the cur turned the hind.

~~~~

Last edited by spacegay on Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:57 am, edited 10 times in total.
spacepans.tumblr.com
spacegay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me