13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Peredaisha 020

Postby C-ren » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:22 am

ImageLuis

Before you adopt make sure you have visited the main thread ;>

Adopting

I hope everyone on their summer/winter break has had a good
month so far, the Peredaishas are also enjoying a refreshing vacation uvu
This Daisha is beach themed , a popular place to go during the winter/summer break!
The item is a special and mysterious shell.

Won By: Ghosterga
Last edited by C-ren on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Peredaisha 020

Postby C-ren » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:21 pm

bump `o`
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CheshireWonderland » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:25 pm

Peredaisha 020 Form
Your Username: --- CheshireWonderland
Peredaisha's Name: --- Sammy
What kind of weather does this Peredaisha like? --- Sammy loves clear sunny days with a slight breeze. It can't be too warm or too cold.
Their favorite seasonal food? -- Ladybugs are the best summer food!
How does he interact with his item? --- He loves to draw in the sand with his item. He carries it with him everywhere and doesn't take his eyes off of it. You can even sometimes catch him carrying on a conversation with it.
What kind of place would this Peredaisha live in? --- He would live on a small island with lots of beach areas and clear spots to see the stars and also lots of little animals for him to make friends with.

---
Last edited by CheshireWonderland on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
20, Kentucky.
I'm a creativity and lifestyle
blogger who wants to help
young women with chronic
illnesses. I enjoy art, animals,
and autumn. I have dysautonomia.
KeMeadows
PM me if you are a spoonie, too!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Coding
CheshireWonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C-ren » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:46 pm

bump uvu

(and thanks for your entry cheshire)
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghosterga » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:07 pm

Peredaisha 020 Form
Your Username: Ghosterga.
Peredaisha's Name: His name is Luis.
What kind of weather does this Peredaisha like? Luis is quite a daredevil. He likes the days when the force of the wind is truly colossal - the kind that would push you over if you let down your guard. Luis runs with the wind with a crazed energy, experiencing the sensation of soaring through the sky.
Their favorite seasonal food? Luis immensely enjoys a whole variety of fish and berries. He has a very strange taste in food - sometimes he mashes the berries up with the fish. Others gag at the sight of the food. Luis is confused, having no clue as to why people seem to avoid him whenever he has his food. He tried to share it with them, but they always bluntly refused. Unfazed, he just continues feasting on his "delicious" concoction.
How does he interact with his item? Luis has an exceptional talent of being able to blow conch shells, weaving beautiful, forlorn melodies. It's how he expresses his emotions, as he's not really the type to "sit down and talk about his feelings".
What kind of place would this Peredaisha live in? Luis has his own little secret spot - a little cove. Imagine resting in a cool, sheltered bay, listening to the rhythmic sound of the waves lapping against the entrance. To have your own hideout, one that you and only you know about.. there's something strange about it that gives it a magical feeling.

---
Last edited by Ghosterga on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
    I'm quite busy with schoolwork lately, so I won't be on very often. I'll do my best to keep up with RP's.
Ghosterga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi;; » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:31 am

Peredaisha 020 Form
Your Username: Kiwi.
Peredaisha's Name: Fen- an old english name meaning 'ocean's son'
What kind of weather does this Peredaisha like? A nice warmer evening, when the sun is shining, and the waves gently escaping from the ocean. Although he loves the beach, and the relaxing sound of the ocean, Fen has his own special spot that she calls 'Paradise Cliff'. It is a large cliff, many feet up from the ocean, where a single Maple tree grows on the plain above. The grass is lushes green, and the sun lights the sky every afternoon. Fen feels there is nothing more relaxing that a warm, sunny day, where the clouds gently flow up in the sky, and the tall grass blows in the wind.
Their favorite seasonal food? Blackberries. These small purple and black berries grow all around Fen's small home, giving him a fresh, natural, and healthy snack when he feels hungry.
How does he interact with his item? Fen loves the sound of the ocean, so when he can't go sit near Paradise Cliff, she simply puts the shell to his ear, and listens to the soft ocean waves. He also likes to travel down to the shore line, and push the shell into the sand, making designs into the sand with other shells as well.
What kind of place would this Peredaisha live in? Fen lives in a small cottage-like house, just above the cliff. It's nothing special, but it's definitely home sweet home. Yet, one special ocasions, Fen and his family visit their more modern looking beach house.

Last edited by kiwi;; on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

hello there. My name's emma but you can call me kiwi;; Anyways, if you
    want, check out viscets and leave a comment saying kiwi;; referred you (;
    female / she, her / sagittarius / atheist / makeup enthusiast
    my viscets - viscet art - my characters - my DA

ImageImageImageImageImage Image
kiwi;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C-ren » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:16 am

By request, we will be extending the end date to next Sunday, so you all
have time to work on your forms or submit one uvu

By the way , I feel I have to point this out but make sure you read up on what Peredaishas eat and
what distinguishes their gender :'> A lot of you seem to think this one is a female haha
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi;; » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:21 am

I will change my form to be a male, lol >o<
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

hello there. My name's emma but you can call me kiwi;; Anyways, if you
    want, check out viscets and leave a comment saying kiwi;; referred you (;
    female / she, her / sagittarius / atheist / makeup enthusiast
    my viscets - viscet art - my characters - my DA

ImageImageImageImageImage Image
kiwi;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:48 am

Peredaisha 020 Form
Your Username:
rabbit448
Peredaisha's Name:
His name is Tullius, meaning heavy rain.

What kind of weather does this Peredaisha like?
Tullius greatly enjoys stormy weather. The dark clouds would roll past the grey skies and create a cool rain shower. His favorite part of this weather is when the storms are starting to brew, the winds start to pick up and soon enough he feels the strong gusts rustling his fur. The wind fights back the heat and gifts him the cool temperatures.

Their favorite seasonal food?
Even though most Peredaishas don't often eat fish Tullius definitely likes to eat a fish or five during the summer time. He lives by the coast during the summer so why not enjoy some fresh fish? Occasionally he will catch a fish and let it sit in the sun, in the meantime he will go explore and collect berries from the forest. This is only a summer time delight though so he enjoys it while he can.

How does he interact with his item?
Since he doesn't always live near the warm sunny beaches, he takes his shell back to his winter lair in the forest. It reminds him of the warmth and beauty of the coastal summers. He keeps it in his lair, safely hidden from sight or on the occasion, on him, but only when he's sure that it won't get damaged. If he wants to explore caves he will bring it with him and find glow in the dark fungi to fill the shell with so he is able to see the caves to some degree.

What kind of place would this Peredaisha live in?
Tullius moves around depending on the seasons and the weather. In summer he lives by the coast, sleeping under the stars and waking up to the warm sun, but he can't stay all year round though. The island offers little to no shelter during winter, not to mention that most of the food will die off in the winter so he has a chance to starve. To assure his safety, he migrates to a forested area that has many caves and winter berries, but it is far away from the coasts so he doesn't get to see the frozen waters. He lives in magma caves usually. They provide pockets of warmth and sometimes there will be many winding tunnels that lead to numerous places. He finds it a lot of fun to explore these caves as they change sometimes.
---
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghosterga » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:13 am

Oops, I'll change him back to a male, and edit the form to fit his new personality. ;u; My mistake.
    I'm quite busy with schoolwork lately, so I won't be on very often. I'll do my best to keep up with RP's.
Ghosterga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me