Artist ~Just Imagine~ [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

My Entry Page

Postby ~Just Imagine~ » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:06 pm

I want to be an artist

Username;; ~Just Imagine~

Examples are other art;; Here is my gallery. You can find all of my examples here. Please look at the newer ones since I have gotten a lot better then when I first started XD.

Any experience?;; Unfortunately I have no experience except when did pocket pets {another adoption} but that wasn't coloring. I have been trying out for other art positions very recently and if I saw so myself I am getting really good at coloring and making designs.

What rarity are your entry(-ies);; Very common to Very rare? I mean they can be whatever you want dear c:

How long will you be on CS per day?;; Hours on and off. When mid-July comes I will only be on during the day until five and then come back on a eight since I will have marching band. Also when school comes back I will be on less then now but that isn't until August 18th

Will you follow the rules?;; Of course! I have already read the rules so I will always follow them even if I'm not chosen to be an artist.

Will you be committed?;; Yes if I weren't going to be committed I wouldn't have entred for such a beautiful species.

Other;; To me this is one of the best coloring jobs I have done cx.

A lot more to come c:
K u r o s a w a
D i a
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

ImageImageImageImage
Aywas Trade Gallery DeviantArt x
i'm a drag queen at heart. gender neutral c:, her/she pronouns
so I plan to maybe major in zoology??
H3H3 is my city c;
check out my best friends art shop

Image Image Image
~Just Imagine~