My Entries Home by ~Just Imagine~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Just Imagine~ [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

My Entries Home

Postby ~Just Imagine~ » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:45 am

Where my entries will be. I don't have any yet.

Also my forum;

Username: ~Just Imagine~

Staff Position: Artist

Prior Expirence?: Unfortunately I have no great experience. I mean I was an artist awhile ago for pocket pets. I have now started to color things in for competitions. I was also featured once on chickensmoothie.

Art Examples: Simple Coloring. This is based off of my fursona Lucifer. What I was featured for. Also please please check out my gallery!

How Active are you?: Very active. I am on everyday for a couple of hours. This is mostly on my iPad. When I draw I am on the computer. Sometimes I can only do this during the week.

Why do you want this position?: I want to become more involved with the CS community since I was going to quit and decided against it. I also want to reach out and start doing art more.
Plus I love the species you have created!

How would you handle this?: I'm not sure what you mean but I would hadle it like anything. I would have fun with it and try to make it the best experience for everyone!

If two members of this adopt were having an argument over an adopt(one of them won the adopt while the other did not); how would you resolve the issue? Simple I would tell the one who didn't win that they will have other opportunities to win one this beautiful creatures. Also that the one who did win who it with the same chances as the person who didn't win. If it went further I would contact the owner {you} and you can decided to give them a warning or ban them from the adopts. This is only if they went further after I explained to them not to argue over the adopt. Also I wouldn't do this rudely I would try to be as kind as I can.
K u r o s a w a
D i a
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

ImageImageImageImage
Aywas Trade Gallery DeviantArt x
i'm a drag queen at heart. gender neutral c:, her/she pronouns
so I plan to maybe major in zoology??
H3H3 is my city c;
check out my best friends art shop

Image Image Image
~Just Imagine~

My pets