Based on Click to view
Artist Pure Dragon [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kai Adult Ref!

Postby Pure Dragon » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:00 pm

-- Personality ---
Kai is moody, sassy, and loves nothing more than getting people out of his way. He's still a bit of a flirt, reminiscent of his teen years,but is steadfastly faithful to his mate Alaska. When around her, he shows a completely different side: playful and gentlemanly. Well, except for the whole thieving thing. His thieving and other questionable activities (but never drugs - he likes to stay on his game, because it turns out that spending a night in jail is very uncomfortable and they take your candy) are, if anything, even worse when Alaska is with him, because she's his partner in crime. His other partner, a ferret named Daxter, is extremely intelligent, and with teaching from Kai can now scout out areas, pick locks, pickpocket, and do other theif-y things. Despite it all, Kai is very protective of his family, although he's not really the best at showing it. It's more like a "I'm the only one allowed to mess with you," kind of thing.

-- Physical/Appearance ---
Kai is lean, long legged, and has a long torso as well. He's also a very big bean, and extremely strong. Hours upon hours and days upon days of scouting areas, climbing trees, running from crime scenes and doing parkour have made him quite muscular. He's gotten two new piercings since his later teen years: two eyebrow rings, on the left side. He's kept the ear studs and bars, clavicle (collarbone) piercings, septum (nose) ring, snakebites (lip rings), and silver tail bands (while not exactly a piercing, it's just as silver and shiny as anything else). He's traded in his skull-patterned bandanna for simple leg wraps, and the ring on his left paw (ring "finger") is his wedding ring. Though not many JBDs actually have those, is fit with his other jewellery, so he insisted. As always, he has a bit of long, stiff hair on the back of his neck, that forms a point just behind the base of his skull. His strange mowhawk-ish tuft is still present, and it's still unknown whether it just grows that way or he uses hair gel. It's doubtful even his mate, Alaska, knows.

-- Relationships --

Kai's mate is Alaska Cascade, owned by Shiverice. His parents are Durango, owned by ChristianAnimalLover, and Wanagi, owned by Alawai. He has two little sisters, Winyan, owned by Wazilata, and Allamaraine owned by ChristianAnimalLover.
Last edited by Pure Dragon on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kai Adult Ref!

Postby Segie » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:07 pm

Oh gosh, what a cutie. I'd love to roleplay with him sometime, if you'd be interested. *u* I think he will get along well with Riot!
Last edited by Segie on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Segie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kai Adult Ref!

Postby Shiverice » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:15 pm

Kai is so handsome~
inactive, but I still check my messages occasionally