Based on Click to view
Artist Pure Dragon [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kai Teen Ref

Postby Pure Dragon » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:37 pm

Kai's teen growth! I felt like he just needed to be older, so I bumped his age up by two years so he aged now instead of in March. He's still quite a bit younger than his best friend, Tony, though.

Personality Changes ---
The older Kai gets, the more moody he gets. He's turning into quite the little delinquent, for reasons entirely unknown. His view towards the "subspecies called girls", as he used to call them, has turned 180 degrees: instead of avoiding them like the plauge, he now willingly pushes into a crowd of them. He seems to have a good eye for the kind of girl who likes "bad boys" and will immediately start flirting with them, if what his wierd bad-boy "flirting" could even be called as such. His intentions are rarely serious though, most girls he will forget by the end of the day and never speak to again. He's also entirely dropped his "daddy's boy" image, perfering that if he must be related to or compared to his parents then he'd be condsidered not "daddy's boy" or "mommy's boy", but "mum's boy". He's very particular about the mommy vs. mum thing. Surprisingly, despite his personality, he's extremely protective towards his family: he, and only he, is allowed to be rude to them.

Physical/Appearance Changes ---
All Kai's baby chubbiness is history. He's lean, long legged, and has a long torso as well. He's also a very big bean, and extremely strong. He's gotten new piercings since his later child years: an industrial piercing in each ear, snakebites, a septum piercing (nose ring), and clavical piercings (the ones on each side of his neck). He's kept the ear studs and silver tail bands, and added a skull-patterned scarf to his accessoiries. His stange mowhawk-ish tuft is still present, and it's still unknown whether it just grows that way or he uses hair gel.

Relationship Changes ---
As mentioned, Kai is no longer a daddy's boy. In fact, for the most part, he disregards his parent's wishes completely most of the time (every one of his peircings was done without even asking for permission!). Also, his relationship with his best friend Tony is deteriorating, greatly in part to his personality changes.
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kai Teen Ref

Postby Solarizing » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:04 am

I absolutely love the personality you've created for him! =D Haha, I could see him and Kade being friends and getting into a lot of trouble together. XD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝕊 𝕆 𝕃 𝔸
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Artist and writer.
Former Oekaki mod.
Still drawing cats.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist