Artist Uchuujin [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

My Deerssert Artist Competition Entries

Postby Uchuujin » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:08 am

In case you're wondering, here's a bit about me -

• I have my own design shop, on Dr. Vineta's lines. Over 100 designs by me have already found homes.

• I have been an artist for many species, although admittedly most have failed after the owners stopped being very active. T_T But here's some of them that I was particularly fond of while they were running - splits and Neko Kami.

• I tend to like simple to moderately complicated designs with one or more line edits (I tend to avoid very complicated designs because I feel that people have a more difficult time recreating them when doing art of the character)

*fist pump*

I'm so excited about deersserts having an artist competition. I'm probably dreaming too hard lol There are so many artists whom I really admire already involved in this species, and there are artists whom I really admire trying to win this competition. I'm not sure if I stand a chance, but I'm bursting with ideas. I really hope I can keep up with the competition!

Please "like" my entries if you like them, and feel free to comment with any criticism! It will help me improve.

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items