Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by xayah

char's sea devils entries~

Postby xayah » Sat May 31, 2014 4:40 pm

Username; chariots♥

Why do you want to be a artist?; I've always wanted to be an artist (or rather just a color...er) for a species of my own or someone else. While I perfect my own artistic abilities, I figure I might as well start somewhere simple yet challenging. I feel I'll be able to practice different styles and techniques while providing something cute and fun for my fellow smoothiers c: I also just love coloring ^^;

How active will you be?; I am usually on once a day for a few hours or more. However, starting next Monday (6/2/14) are my last three days of school and my final exams. Therefore I cannot promise my full attention until summer vacation officially starts.

Why do you want to be part of the staff?; I'd love to be a part of the Sea Devils staff whether it be a moderator or artist. Just the idea of being a part of something gives me a great sense of importance that makes up for my current lack of artistic skill. Who knows, maybe this is what I need to prepare me for real wold problems? cx

Anything else?; I promise on my chicken smoothie life that if I am to become an artist for this lovely species I will dedicate every available ounce of my time, creativity, and skill to this adoptable.
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me