well, here goes. by Charias

Based on Click to view
Artist Charias [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

well, here goes.

Postby Charias » Sun May 18, 2014 10:05 pm

these guys are adorable, so i figured i'd try out for a spot as an artist. eh, why not, right? c:

username :: kamalehno

why do you want to be a artist? :: honestly? because it sounds like fun and i have too much spare time! i've never really had any interest
in the whole 'adoptable species' thing... kind of because i don't really get what it's about. but i'm pretty sure i'll figure it out, and if not,
well, i can still make designs for you! either way, i think this species is really cool and i'd love to be involved with them.

how active will you be? :: as active as i can be! okay, i'm not on here every single day... but most days i am, and i spend most of
that time doing pointless doodles and designs and whatnot, so i'm sure i'll spend plenty of time churning out sea devils. it'd be nice to
have something kind of productive to do for once. i'd say i'd probably be able to get out at least two a week. maybe not. ehh, i probably
shouldn't say this, but it does take me longer to make designs that look okay since i'm doing it with this darn trackpad.

why do you want to be part of the staff? :: haha, i don't know really, just because. because that is obviously the best reason.

anything else? :: not that i can think of! except that anglerfish-shark-wolves are awesome. so glowy.
Charias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me