Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Seapegasi Adopts V2 by LEAVING-

Based on Click to view
Artist LEAVING- [gallery]
Time spent 57 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Seapegasi Adopts V2

Postby LEAVING- » Sat May 10, 2014 1:09 pm

----SPRACH----Archives----

Welcome to Seapegasi Adopts!

Seapegasi are a species based on the Seahorse. They originate from The Great Barrier Reef, just off the eastern coast of Australia. They mainly eat kelp and other sea plants such as seaweed. They come in many unique colours, and mutations/complications occur, but are quite rare. They are about the size of a seahorse.

Fast Facts on Seapegasi
- They tend to be very social creatures if exposed to other creatures at a young age.
- Their diet mainly consists of kelp and seaweed, unless on special occasions, such as studs, or race-pegasi.
- They are born live. The female is pregnant for 2 weeks before giving birth to a litter or 4-8 pegasi.

Rules

- You may own up to 10 grown Seapegasi.
- Anyone who 'miss-uses' their Seapegasi will be banned, and their Seapegasi re=adopted. This includes taking them off=site, selling them for any form of 'currency' or other behaviour that is generally not expected to be tolerable.
- Please, no fighting other Seapegasi, or any other matter, talk to one of the moderators, or myself.
- The staff are here to keep the thread, and adopts under control, do not take advantage of them.
- No stealing Seapegasi!!
- Follow the Chicken Smoothie rules as well.
- No bribing etc
- You can add items, but a racing harness and other equipment will come with the adopt.
- Do not alter the 'coat' of the pegasi, PM an artist if you want a re-vamp.
- Any other rules that believe should be added, do not hesitate to post here!

Warnings, Strikes and Bans

If you argue over silly circumstances or other silly matters, you may receive a warning. If your behaviour continues, or you break the rules, you will receive a strike. 3 strikes, and you will receive a ban, which can be temporary or permanent, depending on the circumstances.

Warnings
-
-
-

Strikes
-
-
-

Bans
-
-
-

Colours, Types, Markings and Mutations

A Seapegasi is usually brightly coloured, but darker colours occur quite often, so they are not rare, or of more 'value'. They do not come in fluoro bases, but some markings can be fluoro, but not extremely fluoro, more like a really light colour.
Their markings can be simple or intricate, or in between, whatever the artists desire.
Mutations are quite rare, these include; being slightly larger than others, extra fins, longer tail, longer snout, and other mutations that aren't 'normal'.

There are currently 3 different types of pegasi; Race-pegasi, Dwarf pegasi, and the 'Normal' pegasi. The race pegasi are slightly larger, with bigger chests for bigger hearts and lungs, their tails are longer, and their fins are also longer. The dwarf pegasi are obviously smaller.

Currency

The currency for this adoption is Andollars, with the currency symbol of &. i.e 75& is 75 andollars.
The currency can be won by competing in races. You also receive 1000& when you adopt a seapegasi.

Timing and Age

Every 12 day is a full year. So one day is one month. We do not use individual days here, so all pegasi are ageing in months.
Seapegasi age like humans. A year is a year, and they can live for around 15 years, or 180 days.

Racing and Race-pegasi
Every month, the races are held. Seapegasi from around the site come together to watch the races. Only a specific type of seapegasi can race. Race-pegasi race with a harness, a cloth with a number and pattern, a bridle, and other ailments that are used for racing. Up to 8 pegasi participate in each race, with around 6 races a week. Entering a race has a fee of 75&.
The prizes include pegasi's, &, XP, and a 'new-coat' item, which changes the pegasi's coat.

Levelling

If you race seapegasi, then you can level up your pegasi. The way this works, is that if you win a race, it counts towards your next level. The maximum level is currently lvl20.
Levelling Chart
lvl1-6= 3 races to go up a level
lvl7-9= 5 races to go up a level
lvl10-15= 8 races to go up a level
lvl16-20= 13 races to go up a level.

Please note that your seapegasi is automatically levelled up as we keep track of levels on the race page.

Breeding

Seapegasi can be bred, male-female breeding only. If you would like a breeding, please PM an artist or myself so that we can fulfil you request. Current price is 200& per breeding.

ALL TYPES ARE DRAWN ON THE SAME LINES UNTIL I AM ABLE TO DRAW RACE, DWARF, AND BABY LINES.

WiP
Last edited by LEAVING- on Sun May 11, 2014 6:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
LEAVING. I HAVE FOUND BETTER COMMUNITIES FOR NOW.
LEAVING-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Seapegasi Adopts V2

Postby LEAVING- » Sat May 10, 2014 5:56 pm

Artists, Staff and Moderators

If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our team, please
PM me.

Artists
-
-
-
-
-

Moderators
-
-
-
-
-
-

Archivists
-
-
-
LEAVING-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seapegasi Adopts V2 open for posting!!

Postby LEAVING- » Sat May 10, 2014 6:48 pm

Open for posting!!
LEAVING-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me