Ritch Boy -- Comic based off real-life pets by BlackWren

Artist BlackWren [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ritch Boy -- Comic based off real-life pets

Postby BlackWren » Sun May 04, 2014 5:25 pm

Buddy - a spoiled mutt - and a group of his friends get into a little... Trouble. Now it's up to him to find the solution to his mistake!
If he can.

Top row (left to right)
    Bree, Buddy(AKA Prince) and Cocoa.
Bottom row (left to right)
    Nala, Calico and Jack.

Bree: Silver-colored German shepherd that lives next door to Buddy and has know him since she was a puppy. They fight often but neither really holds a grudge against the other. She's mainly an outside dog.
Cocoa: He's the "grandpa" of the group. He's owned by the same humans as Bree and is a very loving and peaceful dog. However, he isn't afraid to break up a fight or to put someone in their place. He's a chocolate lab mix and has arthritis.
Buddy: The "main" character of the group. He's spoiled rotten by his family and is known for having a problem with hurt pride. He's not all that intelligent but around his humans he can be quite loving. He's very close to the neighbor girl and is almost always called "Prince" by her. He's a scaredy cat and will often hide or become frightened by thunderstorms.
Nala: She's owned by the same people as Bree and Cocoa, though is the only of the two animals to live inside the home. She's not very active and is content to laze around the home though she likes to tease Bree quite a lot and is very smart.
Calico: A grumpy torti cat who seems to have it out for Buddy. She too lives with Buddy's family and seems to hate him, making swipes at him left and right when he passes him or comes into her vision. No one seems to really like her, but that's okay for this old coot.
Jack: There's not much here for ol' Jack. He's quite dumb, and doesn't seem to pick up on things well. He's obsessed with his ball and is a klutz, knocking things over right and left. He's the same age as Buddy, but really the two aren't all that close.
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me