My Entry by memethetrouble

Based on Click to view
Artist memethetrouble [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My Entry

Postby memethetrouble » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:28 am

I don't have a clue what I was thinking, what I was doing, or why my original didn't save so I had to redo it. But I think it turned out alright.My original was better though XD

Why is my timer always so wrong I started at 8 o clock PM my time(UK)

My original looks the same in number 2 and 3, quite similar in 1 and 5, and what on Earth did I do to 4?
1 is spot themed, 2 is flower themed, 3 is I don't have a clue what the theme is themed, 4 is party themed and 5 is mountains burning grass themed just because I felt random today.

If you don't want them, Emily, they will go to the public. *Like on TV, I wave hands and public applades like wierdos lol* Actually I might keep them. *Public boos at this point and throws tomatoes*. I'm not in it for the prize I just wanted something to do. Oh, wait, I forgot I had 3 orders to do at the three shops I work/own. LOL. I don't know how to spell tomatos. I'd probably keep 2,3 and 5 if you don't want them Emily.

Ignore me, I'm a rambler...

If you can't see, I will tell you, in the leaves in number 2 the individual veins are on it.

So I've got a question for you guys! If Emily didn't like this(I hope she does) which one would you buy and what would you give for it? It's a questionnaire so I'm not going to be like 'You said an OMGSR for number 2 so now you can buy number 2.' Stay tuned if I actually do put them up for auction!
Last edited by memethetrouble on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please click my babies!
http://www.petadoptables.com/profile.php?user=meely
FR - Meely, DragCave - Memememememememe, howrse UK - trouble, howrse International - rescuer
memethetrouble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Entry

Postby colorful44 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:24 am

May i have #4 please
colorful44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby memethetrouble » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:46 am

No. They are for Emily. and any she doesn't take I will take unless I auction them off.
Please click my babies!
FR - Meely, DragCave - Memememememememe, howrse UK - trouble, howrse International - rescuer
memethetrouble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby colorful44 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:05 pm

memethetrouble wrote:No. They are for Emily. and any she doesn't take I will take unless I auction them off.

So if she dosnt and u dont keep them can i reserve that one :?:
colorful44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby memethetrouble » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:40 pm

Colorful44 wrote:
memethetrouble wrote:No. They are for Emily. and any she doesn't take I will take unless I auction them off.

So if she dosnt and u dont keep them can i reserve that one :?:

No sorry, they will be for auction if I don't keep them or Emily doesn't, however you can bid if 4 does!
Please click my babies!
memethetrouble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me