Calistral's Artex by Arctic⚡️Storm

Based on Click to view
Artist Arctic⚡️Storm [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Calistral's Artex

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:15 am

"There's one thing about me that nobody will ever find out. I am a complicated stallion. Back away while you still can..."

"But why?"

"Just do it, or I'll show you."

I wonder who can describe Calistral the best in either a number of words, or a detailed paragraph? :mrgreen:

RULES:
If you are doing a number of words, make sure you think carefully about the ones you are using and make sure they have a purpose to the character

If you are doing a paragraph, atleast try and relate it to Calistral and maybe even go deeper and link it with his design e.c.t

Let your imagination run wild :)

DO NOT STEAL THIS DESIGN, THIS CHARACTER IS COPYRIGHT TO ME!

After a few days/weeks, I will check back and see what people have come up with, and the best/most relatable post will get a surprise thankyou gift in return!

I have the right to end this little challenge without a choice!

If I do, then I will notify anybody who has posted prior to that.

COMMENTS WELCOME :D <3

^^HINT: Calistral's dialogue at the top is the light blue, not the dark blue!
Last edited by Arctic⚡️Storm on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Due to university and work, I don't come online as much but I still visit occasionally :)
Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Calistral's Artex

Postby obsolete dream » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:59 am

Is there a maximum of how long/how many paragraph{s} we can do?
moxie + he/she/it
i’m not very active, please be patient!
obsolete dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:18 pm

He is Beautiful, like all of your artwork...Maybe you would want to do a revamp of Sapphire for me??? :D If not thats perfectly alright love. I have a habit of bugging you alot :( :shock: :?
❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:08 am

☪Lyrical☪ wrote:Is there a maximum of how long/how many paragraph{s} we can do?

Nopee :mrgreen: Just go ahead and let your imagination do the talking!

~Periwinkle~ wrote:He is Beautiful, like all of your artwork...Maybe you would want to do a revamp of Sapphire for me??? :D If not thats perfectly alright love. I have a habit of bugging you alot :( :shock: :?

Thankyou! I have an idea that we could use him for... In the Jewel RP maybe? Discuss with me on PM!<3 And sure! PM me what you want me to include and I'll see what I can do<3

Due to university and work, I don't come online as much but I still visit occasionally :)
Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obsolete dream » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:28 am

Okay, thanks Astro! I really want to try.^-^

___
Calistral's Artex. My name, right? Calistral's Artex thought as he trotted down the dark path, shuddering. It's so cold here! Calistral jumped at every sound, every small movement. To be honest, he was terrified. He reared. There was something there, and he was determined to find out what the hell it was.

But, why was he here in the first place? He couldn't remember coming here, he only remembered hearing his name in a luring voice, and him going to find it. It's just a prank... he told himself repeatedly, trying to remain calm, but it was so hard when he didn't know much about what happened. And then.. a piercing shriek. Calistral shied away, only to bump into something hard...
Everything went black
Calistral jumped up and gritted his teeth at the pain in his side, only to see a grassy meadow. A rabbit sniffed at his hooves, and birds chirped everywhere in the trees. "H-hello?" he called, starting to get scared. This |was somehow dream-like, almost in slow motion and it seemed to sweet and relaxing to be real. "I'm not falling for this, I know it's not real!"
WIP
Last edited by obsolete dream on Mon May 12, 2014 2:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
moxie + he/she/it
obsolete dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:44 pm

(LOlz, I honestly have NO clue what you were asking for. To write something that describes Calistral's personality? I tried love, let me know what you think.)

Calistral kept his eyes down, not making any eye contact with Lucifer. He listened, hearing the soft steps of Lucifer circling around him. He could feel Lucifer's eyes studying him, as if they were staring through his soul. Just don't freak out...don't blow it this time... It was extremely hard for Calistral to remain still, remain quiet, and remain unmoving when other horses were watching him. He would often began freaking out, hyperventilating or in extreme situations...His eyes would almost be completely white, and he would take off at full gallop running 'away' from whatever made him panic. This made it hard to stay around anyone...So...it was hard to find a herd who would take him. But when he ran into Lucifer, the cloaked horse had read his mind, and offered a position in his herd to him. "I know your problem. I am offering you one chance only, and if you don't accept it...I may decide to kill you. I am not interesting in 'begging' anyone to join my herd, I will simply give them 2 choices. Accept, or Die." Calistral closed his eyes, and felt himself begin working up a sweat. NO, NO Don't freak out...Its okay. Its alright. Calistral's eyes burst open, as he heard the haunting laughter of Lucifer echo throughout the woods. "You are in good shape, with no scars or health issues that I can see. You would be a 'decent' addition to the herd. You seem a bit tense, but after a few months in my herd, I will break you of that. Well, what is your decision?" Calistral stayed quiet for just a few seconds, before licking his lips and nodding slowly. His body shook and tremor-ed. Sweat began showing on his coat, and forehead. "I...I accept."

NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:56 am

These two stories are BRILLIANT so far! I may actually give you both a surprise gift, because you both deserve it!<3 And Peri, I LOVE how you included Lucifer as well, seeing as though this might actually be incorporated into his official history :D And Lyrrie, I LOVE the spooky opening, can't wait to hear more!

Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obsolete dream » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:31 am

Thank you!
I have a weird question. You're not mad at me, are you? You haven't been answering messages and I just wanted to know if I upset you.
moxie + he/she/it
obsolete dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:34 am

♋Lyrical♋ wrote:Thank you!
I have a weird question. You're not mad at me, are you? You haven't been answering messages and I just wanted to know if I upset you.

Nooo, I'm not mad at you at all! Why would I be? :shock: You've done nothing at all wrong. I'm just incredibly busy and sometimes I just don't have time to reply, sorry!<3

Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obsolete dream » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:36 am

It's okay, I wasn't impatient, just worried! =) But good to know, thanks for telling me. I was thinking, 'Shite! I pissed off Astro!' so yeah.^^
moxie + he/she/it
obsolete dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me