kagerou's nuzlocke adventure >> cover by ➳ hoot

Artist ➳ hoot [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

kagerou's nuzlocke adventure >> cover

Postby ➳ hoot » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:27 pm

first of all, if you dont know what a nuzlocke is, click here!
    for those who dont want to read an in depth description, i will list the basic rules of this challenge which im making into a comic uvu :
    a nuzlocke challenge is when a player uses a set of rules to make the pokemon game more difficult. the basic rules are that if a pokemon faints, it is considered dead and must be released, or put in a 'death' box in a pc. they cannot be used again. in my case, i will be releasing any dead pokemon.
    the last general rule is that you may only capture the first pokemon you encounter in each area (routes, towns) and may not own duplicates. if i encounter a pokemon i already own, i will give myself 3 extra encounters to catch another pokemon. an extra rule im using is that the starter pokemon i choose is based off my trainer ID.

now thats over! well i started a pokemon emerald nuzlocke last year (still ongoing), and i have decided to make a comic! those who are familiar with such a thing will probably enjoy and understand this comic most ouo

ok so knowing me, updates will be really slow, sorry! you guys will just have to live with my laziness

previous page << cover >> next page
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me