Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Design a Pony for My Story! WINNERS POSTED! by chamomile.

Based on Click to view
Artist chamomile. [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Design a Pony for My Story! WINNERS POSTED!

Postby chamomile. » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:29 pm

Hello there, I'm Ƨнα∂σω Ɯσℓғ, but you can call
me Shadow, Wolfy, Doctor, or really anything. :3
My story is about MLP and zombies.
A little odd right? XD
Last edited by chamomile. on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 15 times in total.
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prizes

Postby chamomile. » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:30 pm

Prizes:

Just to be clear, you can not get a prize if you do not follow the rules. so if one person tries out but does not follow the rules, I'm sorry but you are disqualified. :c I will keep this open as long as it takes to be able to choose from the designs, so I'm sorry if the end date changes a few times!
First Prize:Your character in my story most likely as a main character, credit, and;

Second Prize:Your character in my story, credit, and;
Third Prize:Your character in my story, credit, and;
Forth Prize:Your character in my story, credit, and;
Fifth Prize:Your character in my story, credit, and;
Last edited by chamomile. on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:44 pm, edited 7 times in total.

x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby chamomile. » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:32 pm

Rules:

Be kind, do not say anyone else's designs are bad.

Please do not make your designs like a character in the show. Yes, you can have a purple pony. Yes, it may include rainbows (Please don't do a rainbow mane like rainbowdash's). If you are not sure, send me a pm.

Please do not do the same design as someone before you. (IE; Two people have purple ponies with blue spots, a blue and white fluttershy mane.) If this happens I will talk to both artists, and most likely ask the second artist to change or remove that design.

Please include what their name is or name ideas, how they got their cutie mark or what their job is (If they do not have a cutie mark ignore this), gender, age in human years, and their personality. You will have a higher chance of winning if you have more detail and sections.

Clean designs only please! I don't really want bright red with bright blue spots, that doesn't stay on the lines. I'm sorry that I am picky, but you could be getting a adventlist pet.

More of a tip than anything else, but I do not like hot pink very much. You are more than welcome to put it in your designs, but you have to be careful when using pinks. I may not like it, or I may love it :3
You can enter as many times as you would like, but you can only win once.

Another tip! I do quite like scarves, hats, ect.
Last edited by chamomile. on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Design a Pony for My Story! PLEASE MOVE TO COMPETITIONS!

Postby Lil Miss Voodoo » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:04 pm

Post later... Marking
And oohhh there's too many people
There's too many people
That walk alone

Too.Many.People.
.Palaye.Royale.

Lil Miss Voodoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Prizes

Postby DrinaLestrange » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:16 am

Ƨнα∂σω Ɯσℓғ wrote:
Prizes:

Just to be clear, I might not choose any winners, or I may choose 15 winners. It all depends on how many designs/ideas I like.

I think you should check out the competition rules on cs in the oekaki:
For contests offering a prize/prizes to the winners:

Most people choose to enter a contest based on what kind of prize they have a chance to win. These rules are designed to protect players from being ripped off in contests which change or don't deliver the promised prizes.

1. Don't offer any prizes that you'll regret losing. If you're not happy to give something away, it shouldn't be a prize.

2. Any prizes you offer must be awarded to winners at the end of the contest - even if you cancel or close the contest early. If the entries were disappointing or you didn't get many to pick from, advertise and bump more to try and get more entries before you close.

3. You can't list any prizes that aren't definitely going to be given out. This means you can no longer list conditional prizes (e.g. grand prizes) which you'll only give out if you get a particularly good entry. Every prize listed must be awarded at the end of the contest if the entry conditions are met.

4. You can't change your promised prizes, unless you are changing them to something of the same (or higher) value. Any changes made must be accepted by the prize winner or contestants involved.

5. You can't trade or auction pets that you're offering in a contest.

6. Contests without an advertised end date must end within 3 months. The end date can be changed or extended, but if the contest has been open for a long time without any activity from contestants or the contest holder than it may be forced closed by staff.

I've bolded the ones you need to take a look at.
I'm happy to announce that I am the mommy of a little girl named Chloe! Born June 2nd 2015!
Anastasia born April 23 2019!
Monroe born September 28 2023!
My birthday is Feb 9th!
DrinaLestrange

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Prizes

Postby chamomile. » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:17 am

DrinaLestrange wrote:
Ƨнα∂σω Ɯσℓғ wrote:
Prizes:

Just to be clear, I might not choose any winners, or I may choose 15 winners. It all depends on how many designs/ideas I like.

I think you should check out the competition rules on cs in the oekaki:
For contests offering a prize/prizes to the winners:

Most people choose to enter a contest based on what kind of prize they have a chance to win. These rules are designed to protect players from being ripped off in contests which change or don't deliver the promised prizes.

1. Don't offer any prizes that you'll regret losing. If you're not happy to give something away, it shouldn't be a prize.

2. Any prizes you offer must be awarded to winners at the end of the contest - even if you cancel or close the contest early. If the entries were disappointing or you didn't get many to pick from, advertise and bump more to try and get more entries before you close.

3. You can't list any prizes that aren't definitely going to be given out. This means you can no longer list conditional prizes (e.g. grand prizes) which you'll only give out if you get a particularly good entry. Every prize listed must be awarded at the end of the contest if the entry conditions are met.

4. You can't change your promised prizes, unless you are changing them to something of the same (or higher) value. Any changes made must be accepted by the prize winner or contestants involved.

5. You can't trade or auction pets that you're offering in a contest.

6. Contests without an advertised end date must end within 3 months. The end date can be changed or extended, but if the contest has been open for a long time without any activity from contestants or the contest holder than it may be forced closed by staff.

I've bolded the ones you need to take a look at.

I read through that, but I thought it meant, like lets say three people tried out. I wont be able to give out 15 prizes. I meant to reword that, and I did, but I must have forgotten to save it ono I am for sure willing to give out the yellow android, but I will extend the time it will be going for if one person trys out with a design I really don't want to use in my story. Also when I wrote it, by design I more meant fallowing my rules. It didn't make sense when I reread it, so I went back to change it.
Thank you for saying this, I wouldn't have noticed that it didn't save! <3

x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrinaLestrange » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:51 am

No problem! Its also been moved to competitions, if you post something in the wrong board next time, all you have to do is report the first post and ask it to be moved :)
I'm happy to announce that I am the mommy of a little girl named Chloe! Born June 2nd 2015!
My birthday is Feb 9th!
DrinaLestrange

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:12 pm

DrinaLestrange wrote:No problem! Its also been moved to competitions, if you post something in the wrong board next time, all you have to do is report the first post and ask it to be moved :)

I ha no idea you were aloud to do that. :3

x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrinaLestrange » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:26 am

Ƨнα∂σω Ɯσℓғ wrote:
DrinaLestrange wrote:No problem! Its also been moved to competitions, if you post something in the wrong board next time, all you have to do is report the first post and ask it to be moved :)

I ha no idea you were aloud to do that. :3

Yep :) It's the fastest way to get it moved
My birthday is Feb 9th!
DrinaLestrange

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Design a Pony for My Story!

Postby Troll Jegus » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:36 am

Oh I plan on entering, but what kind of hats do you like?
ImageImage Image

We are more than just another movie moment
╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
╚══╝
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max[✨ʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Troll Jegus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me