Based on Click to view
Artist MapleNeko [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Red lined

Postby MapleNeko » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:35 am

Ok let me say this is a very good try but it is riddled with mistakes

1) first is the head to body ratio, the body is much to small for the head.
2) The legs must meet on the same level unless the creature is on a slope or rock ect. to help fix this i would suggest making a straight line and practicing so that the bottom of the back and front feet rest on the line
3)hair natural falls downward, so when you have a tail, unless the creature is purposely poofing it up, the hair will be flat along the top and stand out much more on the bottom
4)when a dog like creature sits the joint isn't quite that round, instead its actually somewhat pointy

To help you improve i suggest looking at tutorials or staring at pictures of foxes, but the main way to get better is to pratcie, doodle on you work sheets, homework even on loose leaf while a teacher is lecturing, all of that practice eventually evolves into much nicer pictures
╔════════════════════════════════╗
▰▰ My WME Herd ▰▰
Click us!
ImageImageImageImage

Hey there! my names Mapleneko and im your typical Uni student <3 I absolutely adore animals with anything aquatic, feathered or feline being my favorite! I'm an Axolotl mom and breeder so please feel free to msg me if you want to know more about the silly critters.
Entomology Minor (bugs are life)
the anime is Akatsuki no Yona btw!

╚═══════════════════════════════╝
MapleNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me