Based on Click to view
Artist Gypaetus Barbatus [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Veslery #1

Postby Gypaetus Barbatus » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:56 pm

How to adopt
First of all, these creatures bond for life. So if you decide to give it back to me, they'll die.
Once bonded, they will follow you anywhere you go. If you get hurt, they will feel it. They are very protective and are willing to give their life for you.
No, you are not allowed to mate them with a partner to create new ones.
Fill in the form.

Code: Select all
[u][b]Username:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Veslery Name:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Veslery Gender:[/b][/u]
[b][u]Personality Veslery:[/u][/b]
[b][u]How you two bonded:[/u][/b]
name's alec. legally an adult and thus paying bills. they/them or he/him pronouns have my preference.
Gypaetus Barbatus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Veslery #1

Postby tawnypelt3 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:41 am

This species has all of my yes.

Username: tawnypelt3

Veslery Name: Jabari, an Egyptian name meaning "brave"

Veslery Gender: Male

Personality Veslery: He appears to be rather... simple? Watching him bump his chest on a rock a few times before laying on it doesn't exactly bolster my faith in his intellectual capacities. And then there's that weird thing where he freaks out for no apparent reason. I didn't know it was possible for lizards to get, well, hyper, but I guess this is a species I don't have any experience with so how would I know? But it could be an elaborate ruse, for all I know. I really have no idea. I think he must really like fruit, particularly the citrus variety... *coughcough* No, I didn't feed him! He's a wild animal, you don't just go around feeding wild animals. He's really cute. I think maybe he knows he's cute? Either shamelessly playing up the cuteness factor, or he really is just that cute, lol. I keep looking at his "earhole" and thinking it's an eye, which makes him look more cute because it's like he has a really big smile. Haha, so cute... Oh god, he's doing the crazy hyper thing! God dang, I'm afraid he's gonna run me down...! Run awaaaaaaaaaaaay!

How you two bonded: We met in the desert, of course. He appears very African savannah/desert-y. And honestly, who can tell how anything bonds with anything? For me and my dog, it's very obvious, but this thing....... I don't even really understand him myself, so I guess he chose me or something? I mean, I would assume that following me around and making that weird growly-gurgle noise lots of lizards make means he's, uh, bonded? All I did was pat him on the head, I swear! ...And I may have fed him the other half of my orange..... But that's all! I guess food is love? .......

adoptedcharacter
Last edited by tawnypelt3 on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I was hacked. Not going to remake all my groups and such unless I feel like it. That's a lotta work. Don't bother with trades, everything's a mess.

Need: Image
Will offer reasonable overpay.
Note to self:
Reduce idiot level.
tawnypelt3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Veslery #1

Postby Gypaetus Barbatus » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:45 am

tawnypelt3 wrote:This species has all of my yes.

Username: tawnypelt3

Veslery Name: Jabari, an Egyptian name meaning "brave"

Veslery Gender: Male

Personality Veslery: He appears to be rather... simple? Watching him bump his chest on a rock a few times before laying on it doesn't exactly bolster my faith in his intellectual capacities. And then there's that weird thing where he freaks out for no apparent reason. I didn't know it was possible for lizards to get, well, hyper, but I guess this is a species I don't have any experience with so how would I know? But it could be an elaborate ruse, for all I know. I really have no idea. I think he must really like fruit, particularly the citrus variety... *coughcough* No, I didn't feed him! He's a wild animal, you don't just go around feeding wild animals. He's really cute. I think maybe he knows he's cute? Either shamelessly playing up the cuteness factor, or he really is just that cute, lol. I keep looking at his "earhole" and thinking it's an eye, which makes him look more cute because it's like he has a really big smile. Haha, so cute... Oh god, he's doing the crazy hyper thing! God dang, I'm afraid he's gonna run me down...! Run awaaaaaaaaaaaay!

How you two bonded: We met in the desert, of course. He appears very African savannah/desert-y. And honestly, who can tell how anything bonds with anything? For me and my dog, it's very obvious, but this thing....... I don't even really understand him myself, so I guess he chose me or something? I mean, I would assume that following me around and making that weird growly-gurgle noise lots of lizards make means he's, uh, bonded? All I did was pat him on the head, I swear! ...And I may have fed him the other half of my orange..... But that's all! I guess food is love? .......

You win! :)
name's alec. legally an adult and thus paying bills. they/them or he/him pronouns have my preference.
Gypaetus Barbatus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me