Postby It'stoocoldoutside<3 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:49 am

Username;
it'stocoldoutside<3

Name;
Swing

Gender;
female

Short personality;
Swing is shy. She can't help it, she doesn't like being around people that she doesn't know. Once she gets to know them, she is bubbly and full of energy! She loves to read and write. She is imaginative. She loves how the stories take her to a different place each time she opens a book. Swing is always doing something with her paws. She can't help it, especially when she's suppose to be quiet! She doesn't like silence or the dark. She loves listening to music as well, she sings along with every song! Even if she doesn't know the words, she makes up her own.

Thank you so much for the opportunity!
Last edited by It'stoocoldoutside<3 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
It'stoocoldoutside<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adoptable taikea

Postby Echo Base » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:22 am

username;
name;
gender;
short personality;
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Commissions:
Open!!

"Take a Deep Breath
Pick Yourself Up,
Dust Yourself Off,
And Start Over Again"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Echo Base

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:43 am

I might try for this beauty. <3

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Siriro » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:52 am

Yay c: Thanks will <3 ^^
Commissions : Closed
I'm basically never onto here, so sending me messages is pointless

:│ R.A.W │:│ W.o.C │:│ L.o.C│:│Tribells│:
:│DeviantART │:│ Characters│:
Siriro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conquest; » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:56 pm

x
x
✧ username; ✧

✧ name; ✧

Jordan

✧gender; ✧

Male

✧ short personality; ✧

conquest;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:59 pm

ImageImageImage

υѕєяηαмє:
booklover789

ηαмє:
Echoing Cry

ηι¢кηαмє:
Echo

gєη∂єя:
Female

ѕнσят ρєяѕσηαℓιту:
Echo loves looking at stars - it's one of her favorite things to do. She owns over 20 telescopes, and she loves to polish each and every one once a week. She prides herself on knowing all of the constellations and planets in the solar system, and often looks them up using her telescopes.
Echo is a very sweet Taikea, kind to all she meets. Rarely is she ever in a bad mood - most beings know her for her gentle smile and loving attitude. She is very generous, often spending her time with youngsters, helping to teach them and solve their problems. She loves "molding the next generation," as she often states, and she adores children in general. She'll often be seen tying ribbons or teaching them how to tie their own; she'll often watch movies with them, or help them make their own movies! She'll do everything and anything with children - from the tiniest of babies to the surliest of teenagers, she's willing to help and love them all. Echo often wishes she could have children of her own, but due to her not being able to find a mate, she has none. Instead, she recently decided to start fostering children - keeping them in her home for a couple years until they can find better places to live. She cares for each and every child that comes to her, and never turns away a sorrow-filled face.

ιηѕριяαтιση ƒσя нєя ηαмє:
Cruel Angel Thesis - English wrote:This cruel thesis, a spiteful angel's litany,
Will soon soar from the window of your destiny.
White hot pathos, a desecrated symphony;
Stay true to this and don't betray your memory!
Come now, reach out—you must embrace reality...
Rise up, young boy, and make yourself a legend!

You've slept for ever so long,
Embraced in affection and cradled with care.
But with morning's approach comes an echoing cry;
It tells you to wave your dreams goodbye!

And the moon is shining above;
It wishes to show just how fragile you are.
You're so frail and slight in its silvery light...
Our fate is not one we can fight!

But someday I hope that we'll be reunited,
If that is what's destined to be,
Perhaps we'll discover that elusive Bible
And then we will finally be free!

~ Cruel Angel Thesis - English

I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby get scared » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:36 am

username; Hoshikuzu
name; Aster
gender; Male
short personality; Aster here is a calm, laid-back kind of guy. While he enjoys lounging about and just being your typically aloof, nonchalant, lackadaisical guy - he does indeed have some skills of his own. For example; Aster has always been a romantist, easily knowing how to act and in what way to get the guys or girls rolling. He doesn't care for his 'gift' of being able to read people like a book, considering it takes up too much energy for his liking (to actually proceed with the plan and move onto the 'now put your facts to some good use' part). Yes, he's a lazy tease without a real care in the world, but there are certain things which can get him going. Like Love.

As cheesy as it may be for this supposed asexual, he honestly enjoys the prospect of beings getting together. He's always considered the word 'love' special, and cringes at the thought of everyone flinging it around like any other compliment. While it can be used that way and often still be grammatically correct, he doesn't find such a passionate word fitting for the simple things many people say. Love is something strong and thick, often addictive and maybe even a little overwhelming at times. Love is something sweet and magical, that one true feeling that is truly hard to replicate once you've felt the real thing. Love is something so beautiful and breathtakingly overbearing that it's a sin to be 'toyed' with by so many tainted beings.

Love is that one feeling that nearly everyone seems to pine after so desperately, simply wishing to nip at it's undoubtedly delicious flavor, even if only for a second. Yes, Aster is 'lucky' enough to be able to read people reasonably easily, and often puts that talent to use over frivolous things like little favors and laughs. But he would never, ever truthfully play with one of the world's most heavenly sins. Love is something so untouchable even to him, that one feeling which, even with his gifts, he can't quite seem to find.
get scared

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oriole » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:47 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL
username;
name;
gender;
short personality;
Wip
oriole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jcqll » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:20 am

Code: Select all
[color=transparent].[/color]

[center][left][list][list][size=134][color=#3c2b24]adonis[/color] [color=#ee6869]✸[/color] [color=#3c2b24]the handsome[/color][/size]
[color=#ee6869]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color]
[size=115][u][color=#ee6869]n[/color]a[color=#ee6869]m[/color]e[/u][color=#ee6869];[/color]; [/size]
[size=75][color=#ee6869]Adon[/color][color=#3c2b24], which means [/color][color=#ee6869]most handsome[/color][color=#3c2b24] in a foreign language. His full name is [/color][color=#ee6869]Adonis Calvin Lipton,[/color][color=#3c2b24]
Calvin means to be [/color][color=#ee6869]bold[/color][color=#3c2b24], or brave and [/color][color=#ee6869]Lipton[/color][color=#3c2b24] means [/color][color=#ee6869]clever.[/color][/size]

[size=115][u][color=#3c2b24]a[/color][color=#ee6869]c[/color][color=#3c2b24]r[/color][color=#ee6869]o[/color] [color=#3c2b24]s[/color][color=#ee6869]t[/color][color=#3c2b24]i[/color][color=#ee6869]c[/color] [color=#3c2b24]p[/color][color=#ee6869]e[/color][color=#3c2b24]r[/color][color=#ee6869]s[/color] [color=#3c2b24]o[/color][color=#ee6869]n[/color][color=#3c2b24]a[/color][color=#ee6869]l[/color][color=#3c2b24]i[/color][color=#ee6869]t[/color] [color=#3c2b24]y[/color][/u][color=#3c2b24];[/color][color=#ee6869];[/color][/size]
[list][b][size=125]A[/size][/b] [size=75][color=#3c2b24]is for affirm, the certainty of knowledge.[/color][/size]
[b][size=125]D[/size][/b] [size=75][color=#3c2b24]is for dashing, the romantic you![/color][/size][color=transparent]........[/color]
[b][size=125]O[/size][/b] [size=75][color=#3c2b24]is for ornate, nothing plain here![/color][/size][color=transparent]........[/color]
[b][size=125]N[/size][/b] [size=75][color=#3c2b24]is for name, a pleasant one indeed.[/color][/size][color=transparent]......[/color]
[b][size=125]I[/size][/b] [size=75][color=#3c2b24]is for ideals, no higher![/color][/size][color=transparent].................[/color]
[b][size=125]S[/size][/b] [size=75][color=#3c2b24]is for sweet, your pleasing way.[/color][/size][color=transparent]..........[/color][/list]

[size=115][u][color=#ee6869]c[/color][color=#3c2b24]r[/color][color=#ee6869]u[/color][color=#3c2b24]s[/color][color=#ee6869]h[/color][/u][color=#3c2b24];[/color][color=#ee6869];[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=#3c2b24]It's a secret! *shhh*
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2194293]Cash[/url]. c: At first, she just liked him for his looks, but when she finally met him,
she realized that he was shy, and didn't really have romantic feelings yet.[/color][/size]

[size=115][u][color=#3c2b24]f[/color][color=#ee6869]a[/color][color=#3c2b24]v[/color][color=#ee6869]o[/color][color=#3c2b24]r[/color][color=#ee6869]i[/color][color=#3c2b24]t[/color][color=#ee6869]e[/color][color=#3c2b24]s[/color][/u][color=#ee6869];[/color][color=#3c2b24];[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=#3c2b24]color - reddish pink[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=#ee6869]icecream - triple fudge sundae with extra cherries[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=#3c2b24]holiday - valentines day[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=#ee6869]genre - romantic realistic fiction[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=#3c2b24]book - jane eyre and wuthering heights[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=#ee6869]movie - the notebook and when harry met sally[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=#3c2b24].[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=#ee6869].[/color][/size]

[size=115][u][color=#ee6869]b[/color][color=#3c2b24]a[/color][color=#ee6869]s[/color][color=#3c2b24]i[/color][color=#ee6869]c[/color][color=#3c2b24]s[/color][/u][color=#ee6869];[/color][color=#3c2b24];[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=#3c2b24]full name - nayeli james-belle[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=#ee6869]date of birth - february fourteenth, 1992[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=#3c2b24]age - twenty one[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=#ee6869]horoscope - aquarius[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=#3c2b24]zodiac - rooster[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=#ee6869]stereotype - popular girl[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=#3c2b24]traits - outgoing, witty, flexible, sociable,
competitive, vain, tricky, romantic[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=#ee6869].[/color][/size][size=85][color=#808080][/center][/color][/size][list]
[/list]
[/list][/list][/left][center][left][size=200][color=#3c2b24]█

█[/color][/size][/center][/left]
boi
▀█▀ ▒█▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█░░▒█
▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█   ▒█░▄▄ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█
▄█▄ ▒█░░▒█   ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ░░▒█░░

eyy
jay/jules
he/him

im done
jcqll