6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Rakkun

by Rakkun

by Rakkun

Re: My Entires For Calvent Dragon Artist Competition

Postby Raw_Silver_Studios » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:18 pm

I'm impressed. You went far beyond my expectations hun <3
Not only did you create amazing entries, but you also fixed up the appearance of the lines! WOW!
I hope you don't mind, i redid the lines because I like your idea so much. ^.^''
Raw_Silver_Studios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rakkun » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:40 pm

I've been stalking these guys forever... =^-^=
    Also I'm glad that your not upset that I changed the lines up a bit, I was a bit afraid that you might have been.
    Your name was added onto my edited version of the lines so that you could use them if you wanted!!!
    I added in the head appearance that I loved to bits when I first saw Pachoofoosh's lines.
    I also added separate layers for their eye color/eyeshine and the color codes <3
    (I made a bid on these cute little guys in their first auction, but ended up being outbid. Missed out on their Re-Auction though I'm happy to see them getting more attention now.)
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Clearing all my messages and to do list. PM me if you needed something. c;
    -Unfortunately my old comp had all my W.I.P. PM if I forgot something for you.
Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raw_Silver_Studios » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:21 pm

Rakkun wrote:
    I've been stalking these guys forever... =^-^=
    Also I'm glad that your not upset that I changed the lines up a bit, I was a bit afraid that you might have been.
    Your name was added onto my edited version of the lines so that you could use them if you wanted!!!
    I added in the head appearance that I loved to bits when I first saw Pachoofoosh's lines.
    I also added separate layers for their eye color/eye shine and the color codes <3
    (I made a bid on these cute little guys in their first auction, but ended up being outbid. Missed out on their Re-Auction though I'm happy to see them getting more attention now.)

I've noticed, you little ninja stalker. I just finished the achieve and I noticed you've been around since version 1 of the Calvent Dragons. :)

No no, gosh no! I'm super happy you messed with the lines! Shows me how much I know about appearance and digital xD I just checked out the lines you created...and i'm speechless. Its gorgeous ;A; (If its not too much trouble, could I get you to fix up the main lines? I only did the basic things i liked, but your added affect for the eyes and shines and glows on the swatches are a good touch <3)

There was no re-auction, i guess you could call it a last minute bribe. I asked the previous owner about what her plans were for the Calvent Dragons, and she said she'd probably auction them off. So i freaked out a little because i feel in love with these guys back in Version 1, so i made her an offer she couldn't refuse. (Lets just say it cost me a mains list ^-^'')
The plan is to get the Calvent Dragons back on its paws and running into the light of attention along side the other more popular adoptables.

So, best of luck with your entries <3 Can't wait to see more hun!
Raw_Silver_Studios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rakkun » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:31 pm

I can fix up the main lines too if you want, all you would need to do is point me in the direction of where I need to go to edit them. I'm more than willing to help out as best as I can, Just like you I fell in love with these guys. <3

I'd love to see the community of these guys grow! Really excited just thinking about the joy of it! =^-^=

I'm planing on making two Uncommon and one Rare for the last 3. I'm just having a hard time deciding on colors...
    Also wanted to double check...
    its 4-3 colors for a uncommon (not counting eye color)
    and 2-1 colors for a rare (not counting eye color)
    ^Is that right?
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Clearing all my messages and to do list. PM me if you needed something. c;
    -Unfortunately my old comp had all my W.I.P. PM if I forgot something for you.
Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raw_Silver_Studios » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:43 pm

Rakkun wrote:
    I can fix up the main lines too if you want, all you would need to do is point me in the direction of where I need to go to edit them. I'm more than willing to help out as best as I can, Just like you I fell in love with these guys. <3

I'd love to see the community of these guys grow! Really excited just thinking about the joy of it! =^-^=

I'm planing on making two Uncommon and one Rare for the last 3. I'm just having a hard time deciding on colors...
    Also wanted to double check...
    its 4-3 colors for a uncommon (not counting eye color)
    and 2-1 colors for a rare (not counting eye color)
    ^Is that right?

Main thread lines Ive added you, im hoping you have access to the lines, if not then damn.

That makes two of us ^.^ I really want the community to grow <3

Im fine with you making rares/uncommons/commons. I understand, choosing colors can be a challenge. Im sure you'll find the right colors ;)
5 colors=common
4-3 colors= uncommon
2 colors= rare
1 color= super rare
pps= super rare (Will only ever happen on special occasions like New years or Calvent dragons anniversary. )
Raw_Silver_Studios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raw_Silver_Studios » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:14 am

You need to finish your last entry if you wish to qualify! Your almost there! Keep up the good work hun <3!
Raw_Silver_Studios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me