Based on Click to view
Artist *Starshimmer* [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Akari Reference Sheet

Postby *Starshimmer* » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:56 am

Name;;
My name? Akari Okazaki. Akari, meaning Cinnabar in Japanese. I respond to Ari or Ri-ri as well, though I don't like being called Ri-ri. >.>

Gender;;
I'm a Female, despite my apperance.

Birthday & Age;;
My birthday is October 23 and I am 18 years old.

Orientation;;
Straight as a ruler. Heh...

Personality;;
Akari is a self-motivated, hardworking Taikea who will stop at nothing to get what she wants. She enjoys the night, the time she is most active and often sleeps in the morning. She is extroverted, living an active, flexible and spontaneous lifestyle and is always on the go. However behind her extroverted self lies a Tai that can be difficult to figure out because she keeps personal opinions to herself and its often hard to tell what she's really thinking or feeling. She is extremely loyal to her friends and will do anything to cheer them up, even if it means sacrificing her own happiness. She is also gentle and sympathetic, putting others needs before her own. Akari accepts people for who they are because her philosophy is "If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that." and dislikes rude/racist people very much. She almost always has a smile on her face, and always wears a small, silver heart necklace, a gift from her adoptive mother.

History;;
Left outside an orphanage when she was 6, Akari doesnt know much about her past or so she claims. If you ask her about her life before the orphanage, she will avoid the subject or simply answer, "I dont remember anymore." She was soon adopted by a loving family where she was raised to accept people for who they were not based on sexual orientation or colour. Her adoptive family also helped shaped her to become the loving, accepting Tai she is today because without their help, her fate may have taken a tragic turn for the worst.
Last edited by *Starshimmer* on Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
.: TH .:. Caard .:. FR .:. PFQ .:. Goatlings :.

moderator/banker for kalons, slowly coming back from sick leave
currently lurking when i have the energy, replies will not be timely

*Starshimmer*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hex Codes & Other Notes

Postby *Starshimmer* » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:56 am

Roleplays;;
None yet, but searching.
Open for: Friendship, Romance, Random RPs

Hex Codes;;
#1A1919 - Main Body Colour
#FFFFFF - Secondary Body Colour
#070707 - Stripe Colour
#980A0A - Red Spot Colour
#F60000 - Freckle Colour
#D31C1C - Eye Colour
#C81E1E - Paw Pad Colour
#A2A1A1- Necklace Colour

#D31C1C - Speaking Colour
.: TH .:. Caard .:. FR .:. PFQ .:. Goatlings :.

moderator/banker for kalons, slowly coming back from sick leave
currently lurking when i have the energy, replies will not be timely

*Starshimmer*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me