Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Dankei Karya ||The Game by yuketsu

Based on Click to view
Artist yuketsu [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Dankei Karya ||The Game

Postby yuketsu » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:05 pm

██ ███ ██████ █████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████ ███ ██

There is a fifth dimension beyond
which is known by man. It is the
dimension as vast as space, and as
timeless as infinity. It is the middle
between light and dark - between
science and superstition. And it lies
between the pits of man's fears
and the summit of his knowledge.
This is the dimension of imagination,
a dimension beyond the will and
understanding. It is an area we call
Dankei Karya. Welcome, the our world.

Dankei Karya is a dimension across
from the Earth, the unknown fifth
dimension. Many creatures live there,
including mankind, yet from strange
happenings, only male humans seem
to live on there. Other creatures,
known to be nonexistent and fake
on the Earth land really do live in
Dankei Karya, such as unicorns,
chimeras, winged horses, and much
more.

The land is beautiful and untouched,
a flourishing land indeed. Many types
of flowers and plants bloom around,
creating a gorgeous scenery. There are
many rivers and small bodies of water
as well as floating islands around Dankei
Karya. Treasures and hidden jewels
are hidden all around Dankei Karya and
the currency used currently is known
as Pixels. You can earn a few each time
you defeat a monster or boss as well as
earn stats that way as well as gain treasure
that can be converted to Pixels. As you
gain Pixels, you may buy things. The
higher your stats are and the more missions
you join, the more Pixels you earn.
Welcome to The Game. Dankai Karya is a home to mankind as well as other creatures and plants. But the key to living is survival. Dangers and secrets lurk at every corner and mankind must protect themselves. In doing so, each character made will start out with low stats and there are many ways of earning and making your stats rise. There are also different categories of stats, and each character may excel in one of them, while lack in the other. Your job is to train them and perfect their stats as well as stay active and use them. If you forget to train them, they may leave you and follow another master. To survive is to live. Will you bring survival to yourself, or succumb to the darkness of what this world brings? This is The Game, the secret code to life.

xxxxx1) All Tess's rules apply.
xxxxx2) Be active with your character or you will be deprived of it.
xxxxx3) You may not gift or give a character away.
xxxxx4) No rude or mean comments and no cussing.
xxxxx5) You can only have 5 character in training at a time.
xxxxx7) Your artists or me will update stats and Pixels.
xxxxx9) Do not bring off CS unless with my permission.
xxxxx10) Post drawing/written mission on your character profile.
xxxxx11) Have fun!

xxxxxOwner - Thistlestar
xxxxxMods - WaffleCow
xxxxxArtists - Thistlestar
xxxxxGuest Artists - ?
xxxxxArchivist - Thistlestar

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCharacter #3 - Feb. 20th
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCharacter #4 - March 5th
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCharacter #6 - March 5th
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCharacter #8 - TBA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCharacter #10 - March 5th
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCharacter #11 - March 5th

Bases by horsy1050, Inspired by SAO, Lost Riders, and Fairy Tail, Created by Thistlestar, Introduction Quoted from Rod Serling
Last edited by yuketsu on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:05 pm, edited 44 times in total.
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Daisuke Yoshida || Mission Board and Information

Postby yuketsu » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:27 pm

xxxxxxSword Level 1 ||1 Stat Bar|| 5 Pixels- Draw/write how your sword looks
xxxxxxSword Level 1 ||1 Stat Bar|| 5 Pixels - Draw/ write about getting sword for first time
xxxxxxSword Level 2 ||1 Stat Bar|| 5 Pixels- Draw/write practicing with sword
xxxxxxFishing Level 1 ||1 Stat Bar|| 5 Pixels - Draw/write getting rod for first time
xxxxxxFishing Level 2 ||1 Stat Bar|| 5 Pixels - Draw/write fishing for first time
xxxxxxTracking Level 1 ||1 Stat Bar|| 5 Pixels - Draw/write getting finding lost cat pet
xxxxxxCooking Level 1 ||2 Stat Bars|| 5 Pixels - Draw/write getting a cooking pot
xxxxxxHiding Level 1 ||2 Stat Bars|| 5 Pixels - Draw/write spying on someone in dark
xxxxxxClimbing Level 2 ||2 Stat Bar|| 5 Pixels - Draw/write when you first climbed
Welcome to the mission boards. Missions will be posted here and if you are interested on going on a job, please notify me, Daisuke Yoshida. I am in charge of here and will oversee your progress in your stats. Once you are interested, you "claim" the mission and I will approve it. Once finished, they will be marked on your profile page signifying that you have completed it. As your stat grows, the missions get harder. Each mission will be ranked and you must have a certain amount to join the mission. Each of them varies, so it can be from hunting and fighting, to cooking and helping someone. The missions are listed for a certain amount of Pixels and once completed, you earn that amount of Pixels as well as progress of stats, which will be added to your account. The amount you will get will be listed before the mission. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other staff that you happen to find near by. We hope you understand the info!
Stats show the skill and level of your character. There are many skills and each have a stat. By doing missions, you can earn more skills and level up. There are a 100 stat bars of each skill and when you complete a skill and fill up all 100 bars, you earn a large Pixel reward as well as master the skill. The skills known up to date are Sword Skills, Hand-To-Hand Combat Skills, Hiding Skill, Tracking Skill, Blade Throwing Skill, Fishing Skill, Cooking Skill, and Climbing Skills. Each level represents a stat bar, so basically, 100 levels per skill until you master it and are able to go on S Class missions, missions so dangerous that its only fit for a skill master. Not all stats have to be perfected, a character's skill may differ from one another and they may excel in different things chosen. All players are to start on level one first and go up til they master it. You can't redo a mission once done. For each level, if you are equivalent or higher than listed level of mission, you may do it.
Here in the land of Dankei Karya, Pixels are used as currency to buy stuff, such as clothing and accessories as well as special potions. For each mission finished or for special events, Pixels are given out at a certain amount. You may use them for the store or save it up in the bank to buy something more expensive. You may also "buy" stat levels with them but they are costly. Pixels round golden coins with a a hole in the middle. Each one has the words "Dankei Karya Pixel" engraved around it and they are only worth one Pixel. You may only carry up to 50 Pixels with you at a time. If you have too many Pixels, many characters tend to make a bank account and store it there. A Pixel are currently equivalent to 20 cents in American Dollars. Each character carried 10 Pixels by default in the beginning.
Guilds are a group or organization of people who come together. They create a name for their guild and can usually share Pixels together, buy things for each other, gift each other, and lots more!It is rather a team of good friends being in a group together. A guild stays together in the land of Dankei Karya and usually travel with each other. It is uncommon for someone not to be in a guild whatsoever. Each guild consists of a guild leader, a guild deputy, a members. The guild leader isn't always the strongest, but he holds the most knowledge and sense of the group. People who aren't in guilds are called loners. Guilds usually consist from 3 members to as much as 30 members but that is rare.
Last edited by yuketsu on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:18 pm, edited 22 times in total.
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Klein Saitō || Store and Bank

Postby yuketsu » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:38 pm

Welcome to the store! My name is Klein Saito and its a pleasure to meet you! Here, we sell many things, such as clothing accessories and various equipment. We also sell magical potions, each with a different effect as well as stat levels, though they can be both costly. Suggestions for new products is more than welcome, and if I like the idea, I might make it come true! And the one who suggests it will get a free one of course! Feel free to look around, and if you any thing you would like to ask, feel free to share it with me! I don't bite of course!
None at the moment! Please come back another time! Sorry for the inconvenience.
This board will be used for displayinig special sales once in a while so be sure to come
back soon! We hope you have a great day for now and would love to here suggestions
from you!

30 Pixels
Finger gloves that protect you from rough terrain and help you get a better grip. Comes in every color.

30 Pixels
Gloves that protect you from cold weather and help you get a better grip. Comes in every color.
Welcome to the Pixel Bank! Here, if you have an overload of Pixels, you may deposit it here and I will guard them! Though a bank account comes at a little price, but not expensive! In fact, the low price of 15 Pixels! For each month you have your Pixels deposited, you earn a 10 Pixel interest that will be added immediately after the end of a month. If you have problems with your Bank account, please ask and we can have a chat!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJay Swift - 25 Pixels
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKite Osprey - 10 Pixels
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRyune - 10 Pixels
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxVairus Seldoris - 20 Pixels
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIInseguro Suelto - 15 Pixels
Last edited by yuketsu on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:06 pm, edited 17 times in total.
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Orion Ishida || Guilds Archive

Postby yuketsu » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:47 pm

3 randomly picked guilds will be posted here! Be sure to check out for new ones each week!

Code: Select all
[color=#00BF80][b]Guild Maker Ticket[/b][/color]
Username:
Character  Full Name and Link:
Character All Stats:
Guild's Name:
Guild's Symbol:
Theme:
Personal or Public:
Member Limit:
Character Position [Leader,Deputy, Member]:
Payment:
Other:
Greetings, call me Orion Ishida. I am incharge of the files of every guild and its members and all the files are with me.These guilds have been offically made and now are printed onto the list of official guilds. Guilds are only made through when someone buys a Guild Maker ticket, below here. If you are interested in making a guild, please fill out the form below and wait for my approval and mine only. They do cost though, at the cost of 50 Pixel, while joining is free. Once a guild is made, others are free to join, whether you make a public guild, guilds where anyone is join, or personal guilds, guilds which you inspect the member first before joining. You may also pick your deputy or they can pick themselves. Each guild has a certain theme or skill aimed for, such as sword skill or cooking skill, or any theme just like night theme or whatever you think of. If you want to quit and join another guild, that will cost 20 Pixels for a transfer, so choose wisely! A guild can also be themed on the stats like high level stats person. If the leader chooses to leave the guild, either the guild can be disband and transfer for free or the deputy becomes the leader.Each member will be linked back to their page so you can see their profile and stats.
Code: Select all
[color=#00BF80][b]Guild Joiner Ticket[/b][/color]
Username:
Character  Full Name and Link:
Character All Stats:
Guild's Name:
Character Position [Leader,Deputy, Member]:
Other:
The Empyrean
"To climb even greater than the heavens "
Owner: Thistlestar
Guild's Symbol: Dragon
Personal or Public: Public
Theme: Climbing Skills
Member Limit: 5-10
Leader - Jay Swift
Deputy - None
Members - None
Last edited by yuketsu on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:11 pm, edited 19 times in total.
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kensei Nakamura || FAQ

Postby yuketsu » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:57 pm

The FAQ is still under construction at the moment! Sorry for the inconvience.
Last edited by yuketsu on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dankai Karya || The Game

Postby yuketsu » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:04 pm

reserved
Last edited by yuketsu on Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dankai Karya || The Game

Postby yuketsu » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:20 pm

reserved
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dankai Karya || The Game

Postby yuketsu » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:50 pm

reserved
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dankai Karya || The Game

Postby yuketsu » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:17 pm

reserved
Last edited by yuketsu on Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dankai Karya || Male Character Game - WIP Posting allowe

Postby yuketsu » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Open for posting yet the front page is still a WIP c:
x盯著我幹嘛?你有什麼目的!