Based on Click to view
Artist ZombiePoodle [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt Me, Won't You Please?

Postby ZombiePoodle » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:14 am

sadghjghj
I was planning on keeping this Tai when I started making it... but I decided that I'd rather have one with hair edits. ; A ;

So, this little sweetheart needs a home!

I'm going to be judging on the personality and name combination that I like best <3
Code: Select all
Taikea Name:
Tai Gender:
Short Personality:
ZombiePoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt Me, Won't You Please?

Postby witchcrafting » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:50 pm

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ υsεяηαмε █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    Hello, I'm NorthKraujo

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ηαмε █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    I'd name this boy daedalus or Dae for short!

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ gεη∂εя █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    Dae would be male!

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ρεяsσαηℓιтү █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    Determined - having a strong feeling that you are going to do something and that you will not allow anyone or anything to stop you. not weak or uncertain : having or showing determination to do something

Absent-minded - so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.

Energetic - Energetic comes from the Greek, energetikos, meaning “active.” When you are energetic, you're active with enthusiasm and excitement to spare. Energetic describes those little kids you babysit, who never sit still and force you to play hide and seek. Energetic can also mean a powerful focused effort, where you work hard to achieve something. The energetic bond between the men was formed after months of training together in the military.

Daring - to have the necessary courage or boldness for something; be bold enough: You wouldn't dare! to have the necessary courage or boldness to (used chiefly in questions and negatives): How dare you speak to me like that? He dare not mention the subject again.

Adventurous - A word describing someone who looks for that extra something out of life; who is never happy with the standard or normal and always wants to explore a little further. An adventurous person tends to take risks and push the limits of methods or ideas that are considered acceptable as the norm among unadventurous people.

Loyal - These are the people you can trust to have your back all the time, you can close both eyes when sleeping and they got you covered or turn your back on them after handing 'em a knife or gun and not have to worry they will be tempted to use it on you. They will never abandon you.

Unafraid - Strong willed. Heart of gold. Beautiful inside and out. Able to push through the storms of a shattered heart, broken spirit and tattered body emerging twice as graceful and independent then before. A truly gifted woman with a gorgeous soul and a dreamers disease.

Self-reliant - Self reliance means being independent and not having to depend on anyone else. It means working hard to get ahead and not having anyone else help.
• George • He/They • Funnee Block Men Enjoyer
TH

witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:58 pm

Taikea Name: Reika
Tai Gender: female
Short Personality: Reika is bubbly, optimistic and acts on impulse. She is loyal, forgetful and is much too trusting. She believes that everyone should get a second chance, though she does break her own rule if one of her friends was offended, or even hurt. Reika is a type of girl that sorts her friends in different groups: there are her 'friends', more commonly known as 'those guys are ok I hang with them sometimes', friend, or 'they are cool, I like being around them', real friends 'I'd never let them get hurt', and her best friends 'I'd kill for their safety'.
Altogether, Reika is an a bit too cheerful, 17 year old, teenage girl.
Last edited by pIanted on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lindsey. » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:27 am

Taikea Name: Soughtlyn {Sought-Linn}
Tai Gender: Female
Short Personality: Soughtlyn is a sweet heart. She is self collected and calm. She's a peace keeper, one who is quiet and helps others in their times of need. She has good karma and friends who have her back. What else could a tai desire?

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Girl, Single, United States, Dogs<3
I love Australian Shephards! SO CUTE!
PM me any time, I love talking!
My favorite color is Peachy Pink!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

dogs are / /
❥ ❥ ❥ REAL
Image ↶ ↶
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-------------------------------
Lindsey.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkenedmammal » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:04 am

Taikea Name;;
I would name him Zavius Puraido. Zavius as his first name because its what I think of when I see him, no other name comes to mind. Puraido or プライド because it means Pride in Japanese, and I believe that will suit his personality quite nicely.
Tai Gender;;
I honestly can't see this taikea as anything other than a boy.
Short Personality;;
"To the common eye, Zavius is a snarky and confident taikea. He adores showing off and can often be quite arrogant. He is often light-hearted and makes a joke out of everything. A serious Zavius is rather rare, if not, non-existent. He is also a gentleman and has good manners discarding his proud attitude. To his close friends though, he is a prankster, a major trickster. He is kind-hearted and almost always manages to cheer them up. He's quite modest to his friends but keeps some of his arrogant attitude. He's also quite intelligent and likes to invent things.
Proud • Snarky • Kind • Prankster • Inventor
I AMx
LIGHTNING

-----------------
they/them, ace, canadian,
homestuck trash and
major ironman fan.

i like drawing, writing,
and playing video games

my signature is themed
after metal gear rising:
reveangance