~Break The Glass That Holds You Back~ by OreoWolf03

Based on Click to view
Artist OreoWolf03 [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~Break The Glass That Holds You Back~

Postby OreoWolf03 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:37 pm

My thoughts about the picture: Well it's as the title says, one of my new favorite quotes! The background took literally forever because I couldn't figure out how to get the design I wanted...then it took even longer for me to figure out the text and do the cracks the way I wanted to. I really love how this came out though, a lot better than I had expected. Also, my shading/highlighting is horrible I know, but I'm still learning so bear with me! X3

About this picture: This is me with ears and a tail pretty much and I loved this editable, so I just had to make a picture. One of my new favorite quotes that I thought of when making this picture and listening to some music. Also, I have not done a picture in a long time so I wanted to go ahead and make one!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Other Information:

Me (c) Me

Editable by: june-♓ (I loved it, it was so awesome! Thanks for making it!)

Link to editable:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=977465
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
(I will mostly post colored in editables because even though I am an artist, I can only draw fairly well on paper. I don't have a tablet, just a mouse, so drawing is very hard on here. Maybe when or if I get a tablet, I will post my own drawings, but for now, just colored in editables.)

I am usually pretty active
on this site, so feel free
to send a message or
trade with me.

OreoWolf03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me