United States of Equestria: Kiya by gotta.blast

Based on Click to view
Artist gotta.blast [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

United States of Equestria: Kiya

Postby gotta.blast » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:42 am

In another land, located in the middle of the ocean, lies the super continent of the United Stables of Equestria. It is a united peace of lands, which are like states, but are called Stables. It's ruled by not a Princess, or King or Queen, nor Prince. But a President and a Vice President. The ponies have just developed a new way of life on this new piece of land, causing them to become as powerful of Equestria. With this land full of ponies, new threats arrive. Can the Equestrian's of USE protect their land?
Here are the lists of the stable states inside of U.S.E.

Washingtrot D.C. (The D.C. Stands for district of Celestia, as she had named the continent.)- This is the Capitol of the USE Nation. Government stays in a large white place called the 'White Castle'. The rich and famous tend to live here. Also, the most ritzy Stable in USE.

Gregyptman (Greecian)- This stable state is where the past cultures collide of Egypt, Rome and of course, Greece. The Greek warriors have more control than the Egyptians or Romans. Although, every pony there is quite nice, until you get on their nerves. Nicknamed Greecian as the Greeks developed it first.

Pride Lands- Sure, this is something out of the disney movie Lion King. The characters are resided here, only as ponies. One of the most independent stable states in the USE nation, as they have a ruler also. There's many quarrels between who will become leader of the territory, causing Mrs. President to send in some of her advisors to check up on them.

Canteracious Park- Another play on a famous movie, Jurassic Park. This is the largest piece of stable state in United Stables of Equestria. The land is so big since they handle the most dangerous creatures around, as most dragons, changelings ect stayed behind in the original Equestria. Game keeper is Robert 'Raptor' Muldoon, and Rookie paleontologist, but expert Paleobotanist, Ellie Saddler, also President's daughter Oceanic Blue are here most of the time. Lots of ponies visit for tours. Only a stable state because of how big it is.

Mt. Myth-Olympius- Located right next to Greecian. This contains gods and goddesses of believes in Gregyptman. (as ponies) It is divided into three sub sections.
1. Subsection one is Greek gods and goddesses.
2. Subsection 2 is Roman gods and goddesses.
3. Subsection 3 is Egyptian gods and goddesses.

New Manehatten- Although New Manehatten is within New Yorkshire (Yes it's an actual breed of pony), it's all the fuss and hustle and bustle. But with all the activity, there's bound to be trouble. Good thing there's a secret crime force of ponies called S.H.I.E.L.D. who train superheroes....Oops, I don't think I was supposed to speak about that....

LA (Los Ahooveles)- In the beachside town of Los Ahooveles, a crime team called NCIS LA fights crime.....as ponies. Their area is located on the coast line, border separating them from Foalida, and Canterfornia.

Republic of Hawaiilay- Hawaiilay is very nice with a serene setting. The four legged crime fighting team of Five-0, as, too, are now ponies, protecting Hawaiilay. Hawaiilay is an island off the coast of Canterfornia. Often accompanied by other crime teams. Smallest stable state, as it is an island.

Foalida- The place where most live. Sunny, fun times, everything you could hope for in a happy long life.

Canterfornia- A lot like Foalida. Hot spot for criminal activities. Where crime teams join forces.

Coloraceo- Home town of racing; By hoof or wings. Nice back country, lots of tracks. Besides the busyness of racing seasons, its a quiet town to wound down in.

(Yes, we know we based most of it off of fandoms, tv shows and movies. But this is our story series, not yours XD
United States of Equestria @ Gabriel. and shenzi. (Myself) )

Kiya may be a changeling, but she had different ways than the changelings in Equestria. She is actually kinder, and willing to help the pony's prosperity in the United States of Equestria. She has an odd coloring also. She's a top secret spy who works with President Impala personally, who uses her morphing powers to go undercover in cases. The changeling is friendly with Oceanic, and they might as well be siblings instead of Oceanic and Bucky, because they get along so well. Kiya can be a trickster and very manipulative, easily turning somebody's sentence to accommodate to her needs. Her and the alicorn enjoy playing games upon shifting, since Oceanic can turn into dinosaurs. The only thing that irks Kiya very much is when she has to disguise herself as a male.
gotta.blast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me