"Well woop-di-doo. We gotta tell them"
"Well just knock-"
"Yeah, about your escaped monster?"
"Hey, it's not my fault that Steve suddenly went all ninja mode with his team"
"Alright, whatever you want to think.."
"My hydra is roaming around here also with her Spinosaurus...Oops"
"Buttface Bucky"
"Stupid head mares"
"Sorry, but she had the better comeback, but come on, before the team escapes and more ponies are attacked."
"Yeah, laugh all you want now, Oceanic"
"I will, trust me. But Alina, since you are visiting, how about you interrupt my parents from their love intervention. "
"Fine!"

Small clip from the story to be

These two characters, Sky Walker (stallion pegasus) and Impala (Mare Unicorn) are some major characters in USE, as they are the President and Vice President of the United States of Equestria. They have two children who are alicorns. Oceanic Blue, the older mare sibling, and Bucky, the younger, usually more mature stallion sibling. Their children don't get along that well. Impala doesnt really like Alina when she first visits the USE to help get rid of a threat to the new land, but Alina easily gets along with the two siblings, causing Sky Walker and Impala to grow a fondness for her also, especially after all her help.

Impala's cutie mark is the animal Impala reading a scroll, combining her ability to shapeshift into the animal and her having powers of a land.
Sky Walker's cutie mark is a pencil against a cloud, representing that his opinion, which is usually written, can be heard all throughout land and sky.
gotta.blast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me