Goldenfeather by persona

Based on Click to view
Artist persona [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Goldenfeather

Postby persona » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:40 am

Hey there c: I'm T.K., and today I bring you my Medicine Cat of a Fan Clan I made: StormClan.

I named it that because they are hit with a lot of storms, and their neighbors - LeafClan, WaveClan and SunClan - aren't hit as roughly; probably because those Clans are located either at the bottom of the hill, or on the acute slant of the hill. (I'll be posting the Other Clans' info in posts, along with a Map, which will REALLY suck.)

StormClan:

Leader: Cloudstar (A snow-white tom with shining blue eyes, along with scars matting his pelt.)
Lives Left: 5

Deputy: Stoneclaw (A stone-gray tom with deep navy blue eyes with hard, sharp claws. Mate: Hollynose, Apprentice: Breezepaw)

Medicine Cat: Goldenfeather (A golden she-cat with a white right face, underbelly, tail, legs and 2 scars on her pelt.)

Medicine Cat Apprentice: N/A

Warriors:
Lionpelt (A golden tabby tom with bright amber eyes. Mate: Snowear, Apprentice: Briarpaw)
Snowear (A snow-white she-cat with pretty blue eyes, and dark gray ear tips, and toes. Mate: Lionpelt, Apprentice: Shadowpaw)
Hollynose (A holly-black she-cat with bright green eyes, and an odd pink nose. Mate: Stoneclaw, Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Oatfur (A brown tom with golden amber eyes. Crush: Goldenfeather, even though he knows it won't work out, Apprentice: Leafpaw)
Ashtail (A gray-and-white patched tom with bright sky-blue eyes. Mate: Birchfur)
Dovetail (A dove-patterned she-cat with deep hazel eyes.)
Barkleaf (A brown tabby tom with brown eyes. Apprentice: Windpaw)
Sparrowwing (A sparrow brown tom with blue eyes. Mate: Rednose)

Apprentices:
Windpaw (A gray tabby she-cat with amber eyes. Mentor: Barkleaf)
Breezepaw (A black tom with a white muzzle, and toes. Mentor: Stoneclaw, Crush: Leafpaw)
Leafpaw (A brown tabby she-cat with a white underbelly and leaf-green eyes. Mentor: Oatfur)
Briarpaw (A brown-and-white tortie she-cat with shining blue eyes. Mentor: Lionpelt, Crush: Mousepaw)
Mousepaw (A brindle gray tom with lighter flecks, and lime green eyes. Mentor: Hollynose)
Shadowpaw (A shadow-gray tom with green eyes. Mentor: Snowear)

Queens:
Rednose (A red tortie she-cat with a dull red nose. Kits: Mothkit, Twigkit, Graykit, Mate: Sparrowwing)
Birchfur (A birch-white she-cat with a black nose, and brown eyes. Mate: Ashtail)

Kits:
Graykit (A tortie she-kit like her mom, but with a dark gray nose.)
Twigkit (A brown tom with faint patches.)
Mothkit (The runt of the litter; A light golden tabby she-kit.)
***Rednose is Goldenfeather's sister, which is what caused Mothkit to be golden, like her aunt.***

.: Edit :. Here is the Map of the Clans
.: Edit #2 :. There are no current Elders in StormClan~
Last edited by persona on Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goldenfeather

Postby persona » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:27 am

LeafClan

Leader: Sprucestar (A brown tabby she-cat with deep brown eyes. Apprentice: Frecklepaw)
Lives: 8

Deputy: Flamespirit (A flame-colored tom with faint stripes, and bright green eyes. Apprentice: Cinderpaw)

Medicine Cat: Littlewhisker (A brown tom with blue eyes, brother to Sprucestar)

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Frostpaw (A white she-cat with bright blue eyes.)

Warriors:
Bluetail (A gray-blue tom with dark blue eyes. Apprentice: Hollypaw)
Tigerstripe (A dark brown tabby tom with deep amber eyes. Apprentice: Rabbitpaw)
Stormclaw (A black tom with amber eyes. Apprentice: Blossompaw, Mate: Rosetail)
Whitefur (A white she-cat with a left blue eye, and a green right eye. Apprentice: Nightpaw, Mate: Foxtail)
Featherear (A silver tabby tom with fluffy ears and tail. Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Foxtail (A fox-designed tom with deep brown eyes. Mate: Whitefur)
Mapletail (A white and orange patched she-cat with amber eyes. Crush: Featherear)
Mudtail (A mud-brown tom with lighter flecks. Mate: Shadowwing)
Owltail (A brown tom with flecks that make him look like an owl, and brown eyes. Mate: Mossfur)

Apprentices:
Hollypaw (A dark gray she-cat with amber eyes. Mentor: Riverleaf)
Rabbitpaw (A rabbit-brown tom with blue eyes. Mentor: Tigerstripe, Crush: Blossompaw)
Nightpaw (A black tom with icy-blue eyes. Mentor: Whitefur, Crush: Hollypaw)
Driftpaw (A light brown tabby she-cat with white paws and green eyes. Mentor: Featherear)
Frecklepaw (A fox-looking she-cat with black flecks on her cheeks and muzzle. Mentor: Sprucestar)
Cinderpaw (A gray she-cat with darker fur-tips and blue eyes. Mentor: Flamespirit)

Queens:
Shadowwing (A shadow-black she-cat with green eyes, and a lighter underbelly. Mate: Mudtail, Kits: Brindlekit, Lilykit, Redkit)
Mossfur (A white she-cat with darker patches and blue eyes. Mate: Owltail)

Kits:
Brindlekit (A brindle black she-kit with green eyes)
Lilykit (A brown she-kit with a darker underbelly.)
Redkit (A reddish brown tom with green eyes, and white toes.)

Elders:
Jayfur (A blue-gray tabby tom with blind eyes due to his age.)
Flowerwing (A dark brown she-cat with flecks in her fur and amber eyes)
Windflower (A light silver she-cat with very darker stripes, and blue eyes. She is deaf.)
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me