Midnight sky. <33 {Custom for Fail In Love.} by star note

Based on Click to view
Artist star note [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Midnight sky. <33 {Custom for Fail In Love.}

Postby star note » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:27 am

Oh god. XD So...I started with this color scheme. Then I didn't like how the pony turned out, so I tried the other one. Nope. Don't like it either! So instead of the turquoise and green I added a really dark blue that looks like black and another dark blue only a little bit lighter....and this is what I got! I tried with the veil... and it looked so bad... XD so instead I added a flower with feathers coming out the side because you asked for feathers and/ or flowers in her hair. I tried with what you asked but this is what I got, basically nothing you asked for. The galaxy wasn't working with these colors so it basically turned into something like a midnight sky... XD AGH! I'm sorry, but I hope you like it. <33 If you don't, I can keep this one { 'cause I love her!} and try again...

Oh! And... I would totally love you forever if you would allow me to make and keep a pony with that flower piece... it wouldn't look anything like her! But it would have that flower piece... <33 I won't if you don't want me to... but they could be related or something!! But seriously though! I was tempted to just steal her! I'd say the hair piece is my favourite part of the pony... or any pony I have ever made for someone else. <33

I was also wondering if she could be friends with my ponies Lacy, Robynn, and Star?

NAME; Starlet Lullaby. TALENT; clearing the clouds in front of the moon.
star note

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Midnight sky. <33 {Custom for Fail In Love.}

Postby star note » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:24 am

Name and talent added. Let me know if you want a transparent ref.
star note

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me