Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

WOLF DRAWING CONTEST by ♛Dreamer♛

Artist ♛Dreamer♛ [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

WOLF DRAWING CONTEST

Postby ♛Dreamer♛ » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:41 am

Alrighty, this is my wolf art contest, you see I'm writing a book,(No idea if it will be puplished or not because of my bad spelling XD) and i need a wolf pack, whitch lives in a forest (Don't ask inless you wanna hear a long boring story of how they come into the forest) and the wolf pack needs a leader and a deputy, 1st place is the leader, second place is for deputy. anyway i couldn't figure out what the leader/ deputy should look like so i made this contest. i must warn you the wolves arn't really a big part of the story tho. also please write a personallity for them
P.S the wolves don't have to be grey/black/white they can be neon yellow with bright pink spots XD(Although I'm not fond of bright bright colors considering the pack is a little on the evil side.)

1st place~

Pet's name: brownie

2nd place~

Pet's name: Sakryta

∙Roleplay∙Art∙Reading∙Tv shows∙
♛Dreamer♛

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups