Best Friends Forever! <3 by Infernia

Based on Click to view
Artist Infernia [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Best Friends Forever! <3

Postby Infernia » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:49 pm

When I saw this lineart, I just knew I had to use it for something! I decided to make it into my group of best friends in real life.

I love you guys! No matter what happens, I know we'll always be together. You have all helped me through some pretty rough things and taught me some valuable things in life. Without you three, I don't know where I would be.

Dear Noelle, Abby, Josie, and Chloe,
I am so happy to have found such great friends in you guys. You have stood by my side always, in both my good and bad times. Without you all by my side, I would not have achieved all this success and joy I have in my life today. I want to thank you guys for being there for me as my best friends. You have always been there to give me a shoulder to cry on and have been there to support me in everything I do. I strive to live up to your expectations and be as good a friend to you as you are to me. It is very rare to find a friend like you in these days, considering some of the things that have happened recently, and I definitely consider myself very lucky to have you four. You have helped me through those hard days I wasn't sure I could get through, supported me even when people were telling me I wasn't good enough or that it was never going to happen, push me to follow my dreams, and even help me with the stupid stuff I try to achieve. I know you you guys will always be there for me and I love you! <3

From left to right it's Noelle, Me, Josie, Abby, Chloe. ^.^

Lines (c) MustangKnight
Life doesn't get better by chance, it gets better by change.

Hi everyone! My name is Infernia, but you can always give me a nickname. I am a female living in the US EST time zone. I love writing and roleplaying, so I am almost always open to those things. I love random messages, so feel free to PM me! I do have Skype and AIM, so just ask if you want either of those.

Ask.fm--Imgur--DeviantArt--Daemon's Site
Infernia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me