An Entry by ButterFlyBabe

Based on Click to view
Artist ButterFlyBabe [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

An Entry

Postby ButterFlyBabe » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:22 pm

Username;; ButterFlyBabe
Why do you want to become an Artist?;; I would like to become an artist simply because I fell in love with the lines, and the entire thought of the species, as well as I do love creating and colouring such animals and bring them to life
What types of Art do you most likely enjoy most?;; I love all art to be honest, but mostly anything that has purpose or a 'story' behind it, as well as anything to do with nature or nature's palettes
Have you been experienced with being an Artist for a species?;; I haven't been an artist before but I have won competitions for making characters/fursona's
Will you be able to keep up with artist Duties?;; I have a lot of time on my hands, so I'd find it easy to keep up with any duties and responsibilities
How often are you on CS?;; To be perfectly honest I'm on here daily
Will you be loyal to Numiroka's?;; How could you not be loyal to such an awesome species, so of course I would be
Will you be ok with me going through your gallery to see your past art?;; Of course, though I would like to add I've evolved a great deal since my first attempts at Oekaki :thumbup:
ButterFlyBabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me