Tan - #bcb2a2
█████

Brown - #5e5346
█████

Paw-pads - #302921
█████

Tongue - #dcc6d4
█████

Accessories wrote:Allamaraine has several bracelets, from various places, that she almost always wears along with her ribbon.
Yellow Bow (tail) wrote:Raine got this ribbon on her 4th birthday. It was on one of her presents, and she loved it. She wore it around her neck for about a week before cutting it smaller. Like her daddy, she is very patriotic and now she wears it around her tail to support our troops!

#e6d930
█████

Medium Blue Bracelet (left foreleg) wrote:Raine got this bracelet when she was little. She had been having a cranky day and her dad gave her this bracelet to cheer her up. She hasn't taken it off since. It used to say "Believe" in yellow letters, but they wore off.

#0b3d9c
█████

Medium Green Bracelet (left foreleg) wrote:This bracelet has "Hope" engraved on it and she won it at a carnival.

#338c45
█████

Dark Blue Bracelet (right foreleg) wrote:Raine got this bracelet from a memorial for the Twin Towers. She wears it all the time to honor the people killed in the tragedy. It used to say "World Trade Center" on one half and "One Place" on the other, separated by wreaths, in gold lettering, but they wore off too.

█████

Tri-Color Bracelet (right foreleg) wrote:Raine got this bracelet at a Halloween carnival, hence the colors. It has "Peace" engraved into it.

#f4e542, #d27315, #ffffff
█████ █████ █████

Wooden Bracelet (right foreleg) wrote:This bracelet is a slightly warped piece of wood with "WWP" painted onto it in white letters, and a sky-blue peace sign on either side. It is held on with a braided light blue cord with an adjustable not. "WWP" stands for "Wounded Warriors Project"

#1c1816, #adecf6, #9cced6, #ffffff
█████ █████ █████ █████
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me