Rain by MoonHallow

Based on Click to view
Artist MoonHallow [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rain

Postby MoonHallow » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:31 am

Almost done with the series. Spirit was first, then Esperanza (his mom), and now our lovely leading mare Rain. This took forever because of all the line edits. Oh my god.
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" She asked. "Where do you want to go?" Was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

My RP Characters
Khael
Skadi

Image~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Image
MoonHallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rain

Postby missmeliss4 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:14 am

She's beautiful.
missmeliss4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RockinSia » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:48 am

Great job, I could tell immediately who she was without even looking at the title. :D
I'm typically on my phone, so trades aren't as apparent! Please have patience with me.
"I've always felt that animals are the purest spirits in the world. They don't fake or hide their feelings, and they are the most loyal creatures on earth. And somehow we humans think we're smarter...what a joke." - Pink
🦋 Knuffel 🦋 Leetles 🦋 Dragon Cave 🦋
RockinSia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fennec Fire » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:11 am

OMG it is so beautiful and looks just like her, Spirit is a long time favorite of mine (the movie) :D
Fennec Fire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonHallow » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:54 am

missmeliss4 wrote:She's beautiful.

Thank you!
RockinSia wrote:Great job, I could tell immediately who she was without even looking at the title. :D

That's what I was aiming for. It took me forever to get her face just right, and I made her legs thinner than the original lines. :] Glad all that work paid off!
Loren & Mag wrote:OMG it is so beautiful and looks just like her, Spirit is a long time favorite of mine (the movie) :D

Thank you! I think she's beautiful as well. Spirirt is a favorite of mine too (thus all the pictures) but after this one I think I'm going to have to step up my game and edit Esperanza's lines too!
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" She asked. "Where do you want to go?" Was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

My RP Characters
Khael
Skadi

Image~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Image
MoonHallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me