Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiamara Artist Competition Entry 1/?

Postby Uchuujin » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:05 am

username;;
Siren~

why do you want to be an artist;;
I really love expressing myself through art, but the reality is that I am terrible at my own lineart. So I get joy through expressing myself with line edits and color ins. If I was given a blank page I couldn't do much on my own, but I can have a lot of fun with someone else's lines. Feel free to check my gallery to see what I mean. I THINK I actually do have 1 original lineart posted and the difference in quality is pretty obvious I think. I'm guest artist for several species that I enjoy, but they're pretty inactive species. Kiamaras are one of the most beloved species on CS and being able to work with those lines and make things for such dedicated fans is like a dream come true, and would be a real validation of my skills as a oekaki artist.

how often do you spend on the computer each day;;
I work on the computer, and I'm honestly online 20 hours a week. Usually I'm not on during the weekends or I will only come on if there's an event or something I need to do. But at least 4 days a week I am super active

would you be able to keep up with all the artist duties;; (found in the competition post)
Certainly! The duties seem very manageable and reasonable.

would you be loyal and active as a kiamara artist;;
That is my intentions! If anything were to happen to change that I would be sure to let you all know, but there is nothing in the forseeable future. This is a position I would be honored to have.

would you happen to be a person who (if asked) would want to be a nursery growth or regular nursery artist;
; Whil being a nursery growth artist isn't particularly appealing I would be glad to do it as part of my requirements. I would actually really thoroughly enjoy being a nursery artist! Breedings between characters is something I really enjoy and haven't done recently. I can do some sample litters if it's something you'd be interested in trying me out for. I would like to do occasional regular kiamaras, since judging the forms is one of the parts I like best about adoptables!

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items