26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tobi :c *Read Me!*

Postby kisawolfz » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:17 am

Terribly missing my cat Tobi...

He has been missing for a full week...
Hes just vanished.

Edit:
Thanks for all the support everyone...
Let me give you a background story about Tobi.

Arrived in Austin, Nevada... very small quiet town...
The vet only comes 3 times a month... We encountered an old lady seeking help...
She had over 100 cats roaming her home. Ranging from newborns, to pregnant cats, to elder toms...
She was telling us since the vet only comes 3 times a week, and her farm isnt making much money she couldnt care for the cats.
So they were breeding, getting killed by wild foxes/coyotes, or by sickness and the cold.

I was there only 5 minutes, and found bodies of new born kitten, to young cats, to sickly cats... I probably counted 20 bodies.
She needed help. We gathered sources from every town near, and people came. A gathering of the cats began.
3 Days of capturing and finding kitten hidden in bushes and cars... we got 86 cats.
One cat I particularly fell in love with.
Tobi.

He was a sleek young muscular male. Grey pelt, with light grey stripes, and with the most stunning AMBER eyes.
He was so friendly, loved to be held, and licked you all over.
It was then we brought Tobi back home. There Tobi lived with us for 3 years... last year we moved...
And just this last week he snuck out when I was letting my dogs inside.

I didnt think much of it, "Oh he'll come back."

Its been 9 days Tobi... Will you ever come home?
Last edited by kisawolfz on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Daisey Me Rollin' " ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ
kisawolfz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tobi :c

Postby wandzie. » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:52 am

Aww! I hope he comes back <3
Hello there you amazing person c:
My DAArt ShopHuggle meCrushTag
Hello there! I'm Wanda, a teen girl on CS who loves to draw, chat, play sports, read, and is a complete music dork. I'm quite shy so please keep that in mind when chatting to me, but feel free to ask me questions! It helps to talk. I no longer draw on CS, but my DA is filled with my art from an app on my iPad. Anyway, that's it! I hope you have an amazing because you deserve it and I love you c:
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tobi :c

Postby mouse? » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:11 pm

Yeah. U_U I know how this feels. A few months ago, we took my kitten to the vet, 'cause he was coughing and wheezing a lot. So he had Valley Fever.. I loved my kitten so much. We gave him his medicine everyday, until he started to get better. So he got better over time, but Valley Fever never goes away.. After that our female kittens went into their first heat. So my cat got really crazy.. We went to go spay and neuter them. We got our female kittens spayed, but my cat was to weak to be neutered. We had to wait, but i guess he really wanted a girlfriend :b So he went outside one morning, and my mom usually goes outside in the morning to take care of our goats & chickens, and my mom saw him outside, and then she went inside. My cousins came over, and my mom said: "Bay, i haven't seen Zacharia anywhere since this morning." But he always ran off and came back a few hours later.. So i was worried, i mean, i loved my cat so much.. So we were looking for him a lot. Until we had to go inside. So i was worried sick.. But i forgot about it while i was watching TV. So he wasn't on my mind all day. But hours later, it was night, and i remembered about him. So me and my mom looked around for him. It got too late , so we decided we will look tomorrow. We searched for him that whole week. But he was really gone this time. I am still not over my lost kitten, though he has probably passed away by now. I hope you can find your cat :]
𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕒𝕨𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕
mouse?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tobi :c *Read Me!*

Postby kisawolfz » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:35 pm

thanks everyone
kisawolfz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Poor kitty..... I need to make happy kitty art now. Something similar happened with me and one of my cats.

Hemi was a floofy gray tabby she cat. We were going to another town for a while (Like.... 7, 8 months?) and Hemi wandered off. Our cats stayed at our grandparents house. Hemi wandered off (She did that all the time) and at first we didnt think anything of it. After a week, they knew something was wrong. She didnt come back and shes been missing for more than a year. Shes missing, presumed dead :cry:
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananaquit » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:28 am

I wish you luck. :cry:
bananaquit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E l o d i e » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:10 pm

I wish you the best to find your beloved Tobi, I hope he's fine and will return to you.♥
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 28 people.
I have received 8 gifts.

E l o d i e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kisawolfz » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:00 pm

^
kisawolfz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Cherry~ » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:06 pm

we lost our cat once, but she was back after two weeks, and our friend lost her cat for 6 months. I'm afraid the only thing you can do is wait, and hope that he comes back. try putting out flyers to people who don't know, and going out to have a look around.
~Cherry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starman✧ » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:09 am

I really hope you find Tobi, don't ever give up on finding him, even if others do. I know how hard it can be to loose a cat you cared deeply for. I lost my cat once, it was snowing and earlier we let him outside (He was an Inside/Outside cat). When I went to let him back in, he wasn't there... I shook his cat food, since he normally came to that, no luck. After a few days my mom and sister gave up, I never did. I always searched and searched for him, but no luck still. Then we moved and I thought, I'll never see him again... And to this day I haven't seen him, but when I see cats that resemble him I cry.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This is me and this is how I'll stay
Why should I let anyone bring me down?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ImageImageImage
starman✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups