My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pony#2

Postby #Pichu » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:48 am

username: #Yellow Monster
name: scorch
Eye color: Red and orange
The scars: she was wonder threw the woods when she heard a cry for help. Scorch follow the cry to a animal 3x bigger than her. the animal tried to eat her but Scorch was to quick and got away with only a few scars

Your time is up, or is it? RP: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2517672
#Pichu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki Amaranti » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:08 am

{ Username ; } :
Neko {ON HIATUS;}

{ Name ; } :
Matthew McLouis

{ Eye color ; } :
Fiery Gold/Red

{ Gender ; } :
Male

{ How he/she got the scars ; } :

Matthew found himself on the run. His darkest secret now revealed to the ones I called friends and family- he fled the village he called home. Why did he leave? Why didn't he confide in his loved ones? He feared for their lives. He refused to allow himself the possibility of harming the ones he truly cared for. With tears falling to the ground as his hooves thundered through the emptiness of the woods, he just screams- both in grief and in anger. He hated himself for succumbing to his curse, he despised the fact he was cursed in the first place. All the friends and family he had to leave behind.. the horror and sadness he will cause them.. the fact was such a blow to him and his heart. It pained him greatly. All he wants now is to run.. to run and never look back, for if he did.. he'll regret his choices and his rage may turn him once again.

As he fled, his hometown got further and further away.. till it was but a speck of light in the distance. Failing to watch where he was running, he tripped on a root and felt himself soar through the air as he flailed his limbs in panic. There was no way he'll land perfectly, but he could still cushion his fall. That he did attempt, but it failed miserably- for in his state of mind, his balance was thrown into disarray and he landed in a painful heap on the cold, unforgiving forest ground. He felt a few stabs of pain as he realized the horrid landing he attempted had cost him a few wounds. Not deep, but the stinging pain was enough to irritate him and hinder his progress. The smell of iron lingered in the air, and though it was not obvious to him.. it's a scent that any predator could pick up on easily. Sounds shuffled though the woods as a few howls ran through the air. Matthew froze, his ears pricked and tried desperately to pinpoint the chilling cries as it echoed everywhere.

He needed to flee. Now. Wolves are unforgiving to those who choose to roam at night in the wooded darkness. They're hungry is always ever-growing and the slightest hint of prey will send them into a frenzy. He could just barely make out the sounds of paws closing in from different directions; it sent waves of terror and fear through him. Picking himself up despite the pain, he staggered for a moment before picking up speed- if he could exit the forest, he would stand a chance at escape. The wolves won't venture far out in to the clearings, for there was no way for them to ambush prey. He ran. And he kept going. The smell in the air lead him through the darkness, the mild but distinct scent of flowers guided him to the clearing- he could see the moonlight shimmering through the trees and the opening at the end of the forest. He was so close! He could feel his energy returning as freedom was just mere moments away... when it suddenly turned red. A wolf managed to catch him before he could reach the end, and it knocked him off balance. The beast had pounced from a corner, colliding with Matthew roughly- resulting in a scratch across his left eye. He yelled in pain and kicked around frantically, trying somehow.. to land a blow on the hungry wolf. A swift kick can save him, if he's lucky and agile enough. A wolf is no match for a stallion's hooves if it landed at the right spot- the raw strength of the kick would be too much for it. However the beast was quick, it's hunger fueling it as it tried to bring down it's far bigger prey. Dodging and weaving around Matthew, he struggled to land even a solid hit on the wolf. It kept snapping at his legs and trying to pounce on his back, for the back is where he will be vulnerable. Lady Luck must be smiling upon him, for the wolf made it's own mistake and landed with it's back turned to him- and with a quick kick, Matthew swiftly brought it down. The wolf fell to the ground with a loud thud, motionless and very much dead. Seeing his chance, Matthew fled. The smell of blood will no doubt give a signal for the other wolves to close in on his location, and he needed to flee right away. His wounds were burning as the cool atmosphere pierced through him like a knife, his blood leaving a path behind him. He pushed on nonetheless, and after much struggling managed to escape into the clearing where he collapsed in exhaustion. He was safe.. but was very much worn out.

But he will survive to see the morning. The wolves lingered at the edge of the forest, howling their frustration- but all the could do is slink back into the darkness of the forest as Matthew slept till the break of dawn. His wounds will remind him of the night he left behind everything he held dear.
I am mostly inactive / have quit Chickensmoothie as a whole. ; w ;
It has been a fun many years, but I no longer have the interest to login here much.

You can find me on Flight Rising : Link
But I am not as active there either, but I login there more often compared to CS.
Nikki Amaranti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackhusky » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:11 am

Neko {ON HIATUS;} wrote:
{ Username ; } :
Neko {ON HIATUS;}

{ Name ; } :
Matthew McLouis

{ Eye color ; } :
Fiery Gold/Red

{ Gender ; } :
Male

{ How he/she got the scars ; } :

Matthew found himself on the run. His darkest secret now revealed to the ones I called friends and family- he fled the village he called home. Why did he leave? Why didn't he confide in his loved ones? He feared for their lives. He refused to allow himself the possibility of harming the ones he truly cared for. With tears falling to the ground as his hooves thundered through the emptiness of the woods, he just screams- both in grief and in anger. He hated himself for succumbing to his curse, he despised the fact he was cursed in the first place. All the friends and family he had to leave behind.. the horror and sadness he will cause them.. the fact was such a blow to him and his heart. It pained him greatly. All he wants now is to run.. to run and never look back, for if he did.. he'll regret his choices and his rage may turn him once again.

As he fled, his hometown got further and further away.. till it was but a speck of light in the distance. Failing to watch where he was running, he tripped on a root and felt himself soar through the air as he flailed his limbs in panic. There was no way he'll land perfectly, but he could still cushion his fall. That he did attempt, but it failed miserably- for in his state of mind, his balance was thrown into disarray and he landed in a painful heap on the cold, unforgiving forest ground. He felt a few stabs of pain as he realized the horrid landing he attempted had cost him a few wounds. Not deep, but the stinging pain was enough to irritate him and hinder his progress. The smell of iron lingered in the air, and though it was not obvious to him.. it's a scent that any predator could pick up on easily. Sounds shuffled though the woods as a few howls ran through the air. Matthew froze, his ears pricked and tried desperately to pinpoint the chilling cries as it echoed everywhere.

He needed to flee. Now. Wolves are unforgiving to those who choose to roam at night in the wooded darkness. They're hungry is always ever-growing and the slightest hint of prey will send them into a frenzy. He could just barely make out the sounds of paws closing in from different directions; it sent waves of terror and fear through him. Picking himself up despite the pain, he staggered for a moment before picking up speed- if he could exit the forest, he would stand a chance at escape. The wolves won't venture far out in to the clearings, for there was no way for them to ambush prey. He ran. And he kept going. The smell in the air lead him through the darkness, the mild but distinct scent of flowers guided him to the clearing- he could see the moonlight shimmering through the trees and the opening at the end of the forest. He was so close! He could feel his energy returning as freedom was just mere moments away... when it suddenly turned red. A wolf managed to catch him before he could reach the end, and it knocked him off balance. The beast had pounced from a corner, colliding with Matthew roughly- resulting in a scratch across his left eye. He yelled in pain and kicked around frantically, trying somehow.. to land a blow on the hungry wolf. A swift kick can save him, if he's lucky and agile enough. A wolf is no match for a stallion's hooves if it landed at the right spot- the raw strength of the kick would be too much for it. However the beast was quick, it's hunger fueling it as it tried to bring down it's far bigger prey. Dodging and weaving around Matthew, he struggled to land even a solid hit on the wolf. It kept snapping at his legs and trying to pounce on his back, for the back is where he will be vulnerable. Lady Luck must be smiling upon him, for the wolf made it's own mistake and landed with it's back turned to him- and with a quick kick, Matthew swiftly brought it down. The wolf fell to the ground with a loud thud, motionless and very much dead. Seeing his chance, Matthew fled. The smell of blood will no doubt give a signal for the other wolves to close in on his location, and he needed to flee right away. His wounds were burning as the cool atmosphere pierced through him like a knife, his blood leaving a path behind him. He pushed on nonetheless, and after much struggling managed to escape into the clearing where he collapsed in exhaustion. He was safe.. but was very much worn out.

But he will survive to see the morning. The wolves lingered at the edge of the forest, howling their frustration- but all the could do is slink back into the darkness of the forest as Matthew slept till the break of dawn. His wounds will remind him of the night he left behind everything he held dear.

Matthew McLouis is yours!! c: Love the story!! :D (and I will add you, so you can change the eyes, or I can try if you want.. xD)
Blackhusky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki Amaranti » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:14 am

Thank you so much! ; A ;
Is it any trouble if you tried to help me change the eyes? ; w ;"
I can't draw on my laptop since the keypad thing is damaged.. Q - Q
I am mostly inactive / have quit Chickensmoothie as a whole. ; w ;
It has been a fun many years, but I no longer have the interest to login here much.

You can find me on Flight Rising : Link
But I am not as active there either, but I login there more often compared to CS.
Nikki Amaranti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackhusky » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:49 am

OK, will try c:
Blackhusky