Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

I Accept the 200 Equid Challenge by KathrynKat

Artist KathrynKat [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

I Accept the 200 Equid Challenge

Postby KathrynKat » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:52 am

I accept the Challenge of making 200 Equids, to try and get a Custom.
There is a 80% chance of me possibly not making it through on this challenge, but I just thought this was a GREAT encouragement, and it kinda sounded a bit fun!

This also will give me a ton of Experience.
If you have not heard of this Challenge yet, and want to take part just follow this Link.
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Equids with permission to every user/artist

Postby KathrynKat » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Wild Mountain Equids so far with permission

horsy1050 wrote:Equids With Permission

All the equids listed below have got their owners permission to be used in the challenge. Leave a comment on this topic with links to your equids if you want them added.

It's free art, so why not?

viewtopic.php?t=1664884 (horsy1050)
viewtopic.php?t=1399608 (horsy1050)
viewtopic.php?t=1165890 (horsy1050)
viewtopic.php?t=906943 (horsy1050)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1968417&hilit=wme (Ray.)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1970998&hilit=wme (Ray.)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1609123 (Ray.)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1520151 (Sirenatie)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1996310 (Sirenatie)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=839383 (elliej1995)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=843557 (elliej1995)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=860720 (elliej1995)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1286575 (elliej1995)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1472179 (elliej1995)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1952218&p=60764056#p60764056 (elliej1995)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1979393 (elliej1995)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1177043 (!magine)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1176869 (!magine)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1164704 (!magine)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1952921 (!magine)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sphie wrote:
I accept this challenge!

I would also be fine with having any of my equids used for the challenge:
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

LoveWolves815 wrote:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Holmes & Watson wrote:Ho do we keep up with all the art of our WMEs of people don't message us? Just curious, lol.

I give my permission to use all of my equids-

Costello -Holmes & Watson
Abigail -Holmes & Watson
Delilah -Holmes & Watson
Alexandria (Alex) -Holmes & Watson

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soph6297 wrote:
Ah ok - then ...

Good luck everybody!

And anybody can feel free to use my equids ^-^
Arcania,Creon, Aaron, Eolande, Alexa, Galdur, Caltha

iShame wrote:
Do all 200 equids need to be on the same piece of art, or separately?

Also, all of my Equids may be used for this. :3
Zerin
Atlas
Kioni
Ryker
Raedon

Raxacorico wrote:Oooo sounds like so much fun!

You can use:

Cyber: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1971034
Merlin: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1949544

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mauston wrote:I accept the challenge! I also give permission for my equids to be used.

Nera
Essa
Pyrios

Reikistjarna wrote:Feel free to use mine!

Imogen
Evolution
Hamlet
Horatio
Ren
Freyja
Solinus
Koujaku
Sigur

Maggiebeazt wrote:It would be greatly appreciated if my Equids were all used!!!
Falrore
Wydrow
Fayette
Ellesmera
Attarux
Elias

And with that, I accept the challenge! Full body!

Horsy, can Art be traditional? Black and white? Currently my computer is hundreds of miles away in a land called Texas.

Edit: Reread rules. I thought it said a unique lineart for each entry, not the same, so ignore my traditional question. (Unless I were to make the lineart and then print copies...)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Transparency. wrote:I Accept the 200 Wild Mountain Equid Challenge!

Heuhehuehehehueh this should be fun >:D
My two equids Dzikimi and Haruko are free to be used <3

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

swag; wrote:
    anyone is free to use my one and only Cedar

glockenspiel wrote:Feel free to use any of my equids! c:

Kailani

Soraya

Auden

_Wolfgirl_ wrote:You have permission to use my entire herd as well!

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1502703

Here are they listed out:
Dakota

Artemis

Danzar

Azteria

Horkos

Loki

Willow

Kayghen

Chinook

Gadzooks

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nikki6Ashba wrote:oh and if anyone wants my equids can be used
Danny
Viz
Jenna
Asfaloth
Taiyo

MoonlitStallion wrote:
Exams are soon to be here... So this will be a good break from studying! ;) I accept this challenge!

Both Akira
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1994524

And Kotaro
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1531774//url//url

Can be used :3

HorsesForCourses wrote:Anyone is welcome to use my two girls!
Candy
Oreo

flyteck wrote:anyone can use my equids!

Rocket
Honolulu
Ladybird
Mocha
Classical
Soliloquy
Zachariah

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KittyCatKita wrote:Anyone can use my guys here <3

Nitro
Boris
Marston
Nicolae
Koriana
Alice
Analya
Saria
Tetra

If you want personalities at all, please let me know! And please PM me with any art of them! I would love to add it to their pages! :thumbup:

n e m o wrote:Free for anyone to use for their challenge pieces. c:

Koishi

Cricket

Ren

Gila

Ryuzu

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RainbowFinch wrote:
I am doing the challenge here

My equids can be used as well

Rowan

Caecilius

Nadya

Briar

Acheron

Dmitri

Romani

Winchester

Caspian

Manx wrote:
Zohar
Shiana
Daedalus
Balthazar
Kalita
Menagerie

You're all free to use my babies. c:

Beewings wrote:I accept this challenge! This sounds really fun, I'm going to start working on my art right now. :D

Feel free to use my equids if you would like, they all have relatively simple quipping patterns so they might be easy to do. :)
Dolce
Zephyr
Alyssa
Matt

Amity24 wrote:anyone can use any of my girls

bandit
kina

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SnowFlies wrote:I'm happy for any of my equids to be used ^^

-Augustus
-Jareth
-Pandia
-Cirque (won from the re-adoption event.)
-Linden
-Ola
-Drake

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And, I accept the challenge! X3

Luna~tic wrote:I'm giving everyone permission to use my mare, Seraphine for the challenge.

After all, like horsey said, who doesn't like some free art?

Sparky95 wrote:Wow, this challange sounds like fun, but sadly I don't think I have time to colour 200 linearts in two weeks (just have a to week break from school and after that I won't have time to draw).

But I wish every one good luck and of course Litli Skolur is free to use ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

iceeon wrote:Everyone can use

Akuna
Egaan
Faendal
I myself won't be competing, but good luck!

Charchar2 wrote:

{Hedwig wrote:I think I just threw my Equids into every challenge xD But if not,

Speranta {{Re-adoption event}}
Kelekona
Nilavu Katali

Are all free to use! I personally will not be competing, but good luck to everyone who was crazy and kind enough to accept this challenge <3

Sayna Jaye wrote:Challenge accepted!

I only have 8 more spots on my list. I already started and I feel like just doing color-ins would make me really bored, so I'm going to continue doing custom headshots. My thread is in my signature.

Anyone has permission to draw any of my equids:
Adamanteus
Kizmet
Deseronto
Hrvada
Rebel Spark
Bandele
Skylorne
Gallant
Mokasen
Geno

Good luck to all!

Crowsong wrote:Is one allowed to do this challenge traditionally? That'd be more difficult probably, but I'm still just wondering.
Also, let's say I were to accept the challenge and went about it by colouring in the lines I used for my avatar with different parent-child equid pairs 100 times; would that count? Or does there need to be something more/ do the equids need to be separate?

And anyone can use my equids:
Iagan
Aislinn
Rosetta Zorrane
Esther
Cadmon

Nellas Lissësúl wrote:I accept the challenge, though I don't know when I'll have the time to do it.

My equids all have permission; Heather, Estel, Bandit, Kae'ouit

Drizzle wrote:This sounds like a cool challenge, good luck to all, and feel free to use Namarr if you wish.

However, if you are using the oekaki for this challenge, please remember to post your drawings under the "gift lines" board. ouo b Otherwise I get to spend hours moving them all. XD <3 (This coming to you as an oekaki mod, not as a member of the WME team, which I am not ^^; ).

Soupalicious wrote:Also, just wanted to say- anyone's free to use any of my equids!
1. Caya, Walhalla, Ianthe (Re-adoption!) and Jaeger are available to anyone :)

LoveWolves815 wrote:
    Anyone can also use my new mare, Ever c:

-3B- wrote:Subject: The 200 Wild Mountain Equid Challenge

WildHorse32 wrote:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1997254&p=62081007#p62081007
This is my page i'm working on :D
I accepted Challenge on page 5

I've made a LARGE list for everyone to feel free to use of ATM ALMOST 200 Equids with permission!!!

You missed mine - then again, I can't put links down all that easily on mobile. XD So I left them out on the thread. No use posting then again, though.

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=841672
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=906064
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1167081
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1653619
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1967476

I know I said somewhere that I preferred to be the only one doing House and Clarence (the last two), but... bah. I can't get myself to hold to that. :P

Also, copying links by hand is a pain in the caboose. O.o;

_Wolfgirl_ wrote:you can use this guy as well!

Beowulf

Lorde❇ wrote:
    Anyone may use my two equids for their challenge.
    19. [ Lorde❇'s ] Aiyana
    20. [ Lorde❇ 's] Snowy Night

Alley96 wrote:My equids may be used as well
Oroma
Kerian

Merlin's Heir wrote:I accept the 200 equid challenge... and will get around to finishing it eventually...

All of my equids (Ithildin, Endros, and Anvarion) are free to use, along with any that I get in the future. ;)

Crazyh0tcakes wrote:I am going to take on the 200 equid challenge.
My equid is free for anyone to use: Aurora

G.L'S wrote:I accept the 200 WME Challenge!
My four (in my sig) are all free to use

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1633236

blackhoeses wrote:Feel free to use any of my equids for your 200 challenges

Belladonna (was won in the reodoption see last post)
Lady Magret
Ruari
Lord Davin
Cream Ninja
Etoile
Maysa
Kaela

Sabatea wrote:I accept the challenge! I will try to begin soon! ^-^

My four are free to use as well:
Nurani
Mace
Triell
Ebrenezer

wildhorse027 wrote:Woo yes challenge accepted <3

Also ,All of my WMEs can be used guys :3

Black Droplets
Shadowed Sorrow
Tyson
Arkle
Cersei
Sakagami
Nephele

Last edited by KathrynKat on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:01 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WME With Permision Links alone

Postby KathrynKat » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Wild Mountain Equids.
There will be no promises of what order everything will be in.
I'll try and do Mix overs just a bit.
There are higher chance I'll do yours first if you've found my thread (Here) before others, and Commented.
No promises on that as well, because it mostly depends on my mood. :D

0. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1949402 (Wildhorse32) (this is my boy here)

1. viewtopic.php?t=1664884 (horsy1050) - DONE
2. viewtopic.php?t=1399608 (horsy1050) - DONE
3. viewtopic.php?t=1165890 (horsy1050) - DONE
4. viewtopic.php?t=906943 (horsy1050) -DONE

5. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1968417&hilit=wme (Ray.)
6. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1970998&hilit=wme (Ray.)
7. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1609123 (Ray.)

8. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1520151 (Sirenatie)
9. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1996310 (Sirenatie)

10. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=839383 (elliej1995)
11. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=843557 (elliej1995)
12. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=860720 (elliej1995)
13. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1286575 (elliej1995)
14. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1472179 (elliej1995)
15. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1952218&p=60764056#p60764056 (elliej1995)
16. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1979393 (elliej1995)

17. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1177043 (!magine)
18. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1176869 (!magine)
19. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1164704 (!magine)
20. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1952921 (!magine)

21. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1993892 (Sphie)
22. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1980263 (Shpie)
23. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1963691 (shpie)
24. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1453826 (shpie)
25. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1614408 (shpie)
26. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1245095 (Shpie)

27. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1953322 (LoveWolves815) Done
28. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1994312 (LoveWolves815) Done
29. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1996385 (LoveWolves815) Done

30. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1659064 (Holmes & Watson)
31. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1971296 (Holmes & Watson)
32. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1980533 (Holmes & Watson)

33. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1535614 (Soph6297)
34. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1250695 (Soph6297)
35. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1291114 (Soph6297)
36. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1968889 (Soph6297)
37. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1430843 (Soph6297)
38. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1976506 (Soph6297)
39. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1449361 (Soph6297)

40. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1956091 (iShame)
41. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1968555 (iShame)
42. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1970444 (iShame)
43. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1994085 (iShame)
44. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1975752 (iShame)

45. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1971034 (Raxacorico)
46. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1949544 (Raxacorico)

47. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1523784 (Mauston)
48. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1581427 (Mauston)
49. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1622437 (Mauston)

50. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=839381 (Oddly Shaded)
51. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1061309 (Oddly Shaded)
52. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1289355 (Oddly Shaded)
53. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1204973 (Oddly Shaded)
54. viewtopic.php?t=1495129 (Oddly Shaded)
55. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1946712 (Oddly Shaded)
56. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1947215 (Oddly Shaded)
57. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1946969 (Oddly Shaded)
58. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1965313 (Oddly Shaded)

59. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1965313 (FolkTale)
60. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1387425 (FolkTale)
61. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1452711 (FolkTale)
62. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1455154 (FolkTale)
63. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1205570 (FolkTale)
64. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1946939 (FolkTale)
65. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1968512 (FolkTale)
66. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1971355 (FolkTale)

67. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1509452 (Reikistjarna)
68. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1513696 (Reikistjarna)
69. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1609286 (Reikistjarna)
70. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1952255 (Reikistjarna)
71. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1959454 (Reikistjarna)
72. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1970177 (Reikistjarna)
73. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1976077 (Reikistjarna)
74. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1980326 (Reikistjarna)
75. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1986580 (Reikistjarna)

76. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1444762 (Maggiebeazt)
77. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1507606 (Maggiebeazt)
78. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1962381 (Maggiebeazt)
79. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1964122 (Maggiebeazt)
80. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1980429 (Maggiebeazt)
81. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1993933 (Maggiebeazt)

82. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1273024 (Transparency.)
83. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1964192 (Transparency.)

84. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1973707 (swag;)

85. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1957665 (glockenspiel)
86. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1964141 (glockenspiel)
87. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1995302 (glockenspiel)

88. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1520059 (_Wolfgirl_)
89. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1504318 (_Wolfgirl_)
90. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1967469 (_Wolfgirl_)
91. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1495215 (_Wolfgirl_)
92. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1614073 (_Wolfgirl_)
93. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1948863 (_Wolfgirl_)
94. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1962306 (_Wolfgirl_)
95. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1969076 (_Wolfgirl_)
96. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1984969 (_Wolfgirl_)
97. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1992953 (_Wolfgirl_)

98. viewtopic.php?t=1532198 (Nikki6Ashba)
99. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1613013 (Nikki6Ashba)
100. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1640092 (Nikki6Ashba)
101. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1153733 (Nikki6Ashba)
102. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1978315 (Nikki6Ashba)

103. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1994524 (MoonlitStallion)
104. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1531774 (MoonlitStallion)

105. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1153123 (HorsesForCourses)
106. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1153208 (HorsesForCourses)

107. viewtopic.php?t=1262412 (flyteck)
108. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1396510 (flyteck)
109. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1434123 (flyteck)
110. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1625111 (flyteck)
111. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1178176 (flyteck)
112. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1965931 (flyteck)
113. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1983576 (flyteck)

114. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1475955 (KittyCatKita)
115. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1542444 (KittyCatKita)
116. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1972094 (KittyCatKita)
117. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1979505 (KittyCatKita)
118. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1515730 (KittyCatKita)
119. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1169894 (KittyCatKita)
120. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1614086 (KittyCatKita)
121. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1958815 (KittyCatKita)
122. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1992460 (KittyCatKita)

123. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1215281 (N e m o)
124. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... id=1221029 (N e m o)
125. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1506391 (N e m o)
126. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1957575 (N e m o)
127. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1997353 (N e m o)

128. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1978846 (RainbowFinch)
129. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1992306 (RainbowFinch)
130. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1984755 (RainbowFinch)
131. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1967489 (RainbowFinch)
132. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1951845 (RainbowFinch)
133. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1950330 (RainbowFinch)
134. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1621355 (RainbowFinch)
135. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1490773 (RainbowFinch)
136. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1210077 (RainbowFinch)

137. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1550924 (Manx)
138. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1666143 (Manx)
139. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1950379 (Manx)
140. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1948971 (Manx)
141. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1970740 (Manx)
142. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1959399 (Manx)

143. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1001199 (Beewings)
144. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1080028 (Beewings)
145. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1416630 (Beewings)
146. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1241638 (Beewings)

145. http://vexinfox.deviantart.com/art/RSKS ... -380996028 (Amity24)
146. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1982520 (Amity24)

147. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1453789 (SnowFlies)
148. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1484932 (SnowFlies)
149. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1613075 (SnowFlies)
150. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1189937 (SnowFlies)
151. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1967310 (SnowFlies)
152. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1982204 (SnowFlies)
153. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1987494 (SnowFlies)

154. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1972385 (Luna-Tic)

155. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1978531 (Sparky95)

156. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1422811&p=42511419 (iceeon)
157. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1485016&p=44549596 (iceeon)
158. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1493162&p=52286657 (iceeon)

159. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1530379 (CharChar2)
160. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1949464 (CharChar2)
161. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1951242 (CharChar2)
162. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1957566 (CharChar2)
163. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1536429 (CharChar2)
164. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1947935 (CharChar2)
165. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1968501 (CharChar2)
166. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1992007 (CharChar2)
167. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1986591 (CharChar2)
168. viewtopic.php?t=1993401 (CharChar2)

169. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 376112311({Hedwig)
170. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1377228448 ({Hedwig)
171. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1379125361 ({Hedwig)

172. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=924277 (Sayna Jaye)
173. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1077559 (Sayna Jaye)
174. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1149200 (Sayna Jaye)
175. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1165875 (Sayna Jaye)
176. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1246922 (Sayna Jaye)
177. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1447374 (Sayna Jaye)
178. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=924277 (Sayna Jaye)
179. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1946706 (Sayna Jaye)
180. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1968908 (Sayna Jaye)
181. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1985537 (Sayna Jaye)

182. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1275575 (Crowsong)
183. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1398265 (Crowsong)
184. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1609351 (Crowsong)
185. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1969133 (Crowsong)
186. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1995726 (Crowsong)

187. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1987484 (Nellas Lissësúl)
188. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1154122 (Nellas Lissësúl)
189. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1056878 (Nellas Lissësúl)
190. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1207912 (Nellas Lissësúl)

191. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1189932 (Drizzle)

192. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1483760 (Soupalicious)
193. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1621210 (Soupalicious)
194. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1176336 (Soupalicious)
195. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1960477 (Soupalicious)

196. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1997669 (LoveWolves815)

197. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=841672 (-3B-)
198. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=906064 (-3B-)
199. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1167081 (-3B-)
200. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1653619 (-3B-)
201. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1967476 (-3B-)

202. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1999064 (_Wolfgirl_)

203. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1973266 (Lorde❇)
204. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1423743 (Lorde❇)

205. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1354224020 (Zax)
206. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1347556510 (Zax)
207. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1359142361 (Zax)
208. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1377469239 (Zax)
209. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1376990686 (Zax)
210. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1376876119 (Zax)

211. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1056999 (Alley96)
212. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1291085 (Alley96)

213. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1180843 (Merlin's Heir)
214. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1968928 (Merlin's Heir)
215. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1966620 (Merlin's Heir)

216. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1979385 (Crazyh0tcakes)

217. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1975802 (Wolf's Spirit)
218. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1394898 (Wolf's Spirit)
219. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1993476 (Wolf's Spirit)
220. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1963297 (Wolf's Spirit)

221. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1358191973 (G.L'S)
222. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1365625089 (G.L'S)
223. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1377274856 (G.L'S)
224. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1376873971 (G.L'S)

225. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1154623 (blackhoeses)
226. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1231723=10 (blackhoeses)
227. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1236242=10 (blackhoeses)
228. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1387439 (blackhoeses)
229. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1385743 (blackhoeses)
230. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1455171 (blackhoeses)
233. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1959806 (blackhoeses)
234. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1978680 (blackhoeses)

235. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1992066 (Sabatea)
236. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1963290 (Sabatea)
237. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1633748 (Sabatea)
238. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1547687 (Sabatea)

239. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1162214 (wildhorse027)
240. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1179995 (wildhorse027)
241. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1181480 (wildhorse027)
242. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1192572 (wildhorse027)
243. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1426349 (wildhorse027)
244. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1449212 (wildhorse027)
245. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1547665 (wildhorse027)

246. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1963273 (Flicka)
247. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1968129 (Flicka)
248. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2001470 (Flicka)
249. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2000040 (Flicka)
250. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1250778 (Flicka)
Last edited by KathrynKat on Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:27 pm, edited 24 times in total.

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pick-up's

Postby KathrynKat » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:48 am

1. Emerson owned by Horsy1050
2. diesel owned by Horsy1050
3. Sherlock owned by Horsy1050
4. No Name owned by Horsy1050
5. Amani owned by LoveWolves815
6. Shasta Owned by LoveWolves815
7. Wyakin Owned by LoveWolves815
Last edited by KathrynKat on Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Accept the 200 Equid Challenge

Postby Wolf's Spirit » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:32 pm

I really do l\hope you get a chance to get mine done <333 Your lines are so adorable! I'm right around 217 on your list though... oh well XD
Wolf's Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:08 am

Wolf's Spirit wrote:I really do l\hope you get a chance to get mine done <333 Your lines are so adorable! I'm right around 217 on your list though... oh well XD

It'll be awhile
I might who knows. . . Maybe Skip here and there depending on my mood.
But I'll always make sure to try and get all Equids of 1 Owners done.
I've so far gotten 1 Set done ;)
But who knows maybe best the longer waited the better the lines ;D

anyways
Thanks
I'm getting better and Will over time draw more lines as for there are 5 already :D

But there are no promises that yours will be done anytime soon :)

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jitterbug. » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:12 pm

Those line arts are great! Good luck with the challenge =]
Previously HorsesForCourses - please don't steal!

wmes art dams gypsies

Jitterbug.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:22 pm

up

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me