Elf dragon #10-War eyes by Saphira344

Based on Click to view
Artist Saphira344 [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Elf dragon #10-War eyes

Postby Saphira344 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:09 pm

ok ill admit i dont know if i like or hate this girl, but i didnt feel right geting rid of her. Shes plain in my eyes but i think she works.I would like her to have a partner though, sorry. Also dont change gender or genetics. I might keep her if no one shows intrest or she's not adopted,maybe .
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Genetics dominant:C(Dark blue) M(Under belly:Light gray) H(Gray) W(Dark cream yellow)
Elf Patner Name:
Elf patner Gender:
How they met Story:

will end when i get enought forms. Hope shes ok Eleyas

Eleya wrote:Okay, time to fill out this form^^

Username: Eleya
Name: War Eyes
Personality: She hates violence and injustice. She will always help the weaker ones. She can get very angry, when she thinks someone gets treated unfairly.
Genetics dominant: C(Dark blue) M(Under belly:Light gray) H(Gray) W(Dark cream yellow)
Elf Patner Name: Zoe
Elf patner Gender: Female
Elf Partner Description: short, blond hair, blue eyes, not that tall.
Elf Partner Personality: She loves exploring things. Just like her dragon, she cant stand violence and injustice. She always needs something to do. 5 minutes of sitting still, are a torture to her. Guess how she felt about stting in school ;)
How they met Story:
War Eyes' parents lived during a big war, between humans and elves. Some innocent dragons were killed in this war, just because the humans thought they were on the elves side. This war was the reason for elves and humans seperating. The Humans forgot about all the magic the once knew. They forgot about the dragons, the unicorns, and all those other creatures.
Her father died in this war. He didnt have an elf partner, but was at the wrong place to the wrong time. So her mother was left alone with the egg. But the baby didnt hatch. War Eyes didnt want to be born in a world like this. She always felt the cruelty around her. Her mothers sadness, lots of wars in the human world, even some elves started to abuse their authority. So she didnt hatch for ages. Her mother lost all hope, and left the egg alone. She never came back.
One day Zoe found the old egg in a cave in the mountains. She was on exploring again, and got lost. She was a little girl back then. It was already dark outside, and the girl decided to search shelter, and stay this night. When she touched the egg, she felt, that it was still alive. She had no idea how long this egg existed, but she felt close to it.
When War Eyes felt the touch of Zoes hands it was the fist time, she felt save. It was no clear decision - she couldnt stop it anyways - but she hatched. When they saw each other for the first time, they knew that they have the same goals. Try to make the world a less violent place. Try to work against injustice. War Eyes decided to stay with this little girl, and they both grew to young ladys.

I added a few things... hope you dont mind^^
Last edited by Saphira344 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Elf dragon #10

Postby Eleya » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:56 am

She is so pretty, I think about trying on her^^
Ill start thinking about names, and when I find some I like for her, and her partner, Ill fill out the form ;)
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:22 am

Oh wow I didnt think anyone would want her XD shows what I know XD.

Also we have no power so I don't know when we will get it back and in order to get on line I have to.use my phone :( so I can't make more dragons at the moment(witch is annoying as I thought up desines yesterday while lieing in bed -.-)
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:35 pm

No problem. We are not in hurry with making up new dragons. There are a lot up for adoption now. So dont worry. Just keep the designs in mind, and create them whenever the power comes back.
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:37 pm

it came back at 2 something so i manged to make a few more though i think ill take a slite brake, so i dont end up makeing to many(first adoptable i became an artist for i made like 20 a day, it was aqward.)

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Yes, good idea :) 20 a day would be a little to much I think xD
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:42 pm

lol agreed, when it was locked one of the other artist comented that it was hard to keep up and it felt strange. anyhow i made her a brother btw viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1994613

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Haha, can imagin that^^
Oh, I quite like him too, but she is still my favourite :)
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:08 pm

I totally get that after all I like this girl more then him XD and I used most of my fave colours,on him.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:28 pm

Okay, time to fill out this form^^

Username: Eleya
Name: War Eyes
Personality: She hates violence and injustice. She will always help the weaker ones. She can get very angry, when she thinks someone gets treated unfairly.
Genetics dominant: C(Dark blue) M(Under belly:Light gray) H(Gray) W(Dark cream yellow)
Elf Patner Name: Zoe
Elf patner Gender: Female
Elf Partner Description: short, blond hair, blue eyes, not that tall.
Elf Partner Personality: She loves exploring things. Just like her dragon, she cant stand violence and injustice. She always needs something to do. 5 minutes of sitting still, are a torture to her. Guess how she felt about stting in school ;)
How they met Story:
War Eyes' parents lived during a big war, between humans and elves. Some innocent dragons were killed in this war, just because the humans thought they were on the elves side. This war was the reason for elves and humans seperating. The Humans forgot about all the magic the once knew. They forgot about the dragons, the unicorns, and all those other creatures.
Her father died in this war. He didnt have an elf partner, but was at the wrong place to the wrong time. So her mother was left alone with the egg. But the baby didnt hatch. War Eyes didnt want to be born in a world like this. She always felt the cruelty around her. Her mothers sadness, lots of wars in the human world, even some elves started to abuse their authority. So she didnt hatch for ages. Her mother lost all hope, and left the egg alone. She never came back.
One day Zoe found the old egg in a cave in the mountains. She was on exploring again, and got lost. She was a little girl back then. It was already dark outside, and the girl decided to search shelter, and stay this night. When she touched the egg, she felt, that it was still alive. She had no idea how long this egg existed, but she felt close to it.
When War Eyes felt the touch of Zoes hands it was the fist time, she felt save. It was no clear decision - she couldnt stop it anyways - but she hatched. When they saw each other for the first time, they knew that they have the same goals. Try to make the world a less violent place. Try to work against injustice. War Eyes decided to stay with this little girl, and they both grew to young ladys.

I added a few things... hope you dont mind^^
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me