Artist Warrdog [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Warrdog

Golden

Postby Warrdog » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:32 am

There is little to be taught when a lesson is never learned. Once you've faced many challenges, known the thousands of faces of the world. Taken the scars that come with time, the truths within all the lies, and the friends to accompany you along the way. You will learn that friendship is the only thing that is truly GOLDEN and it never goes away. Keep your head up high little soldier you can prosper as there is still time to learn, and you will survive all life’s twists and turns.

~Cover; you're here
~Chapter 1; Cover

Whoo! New comic! x3

This comic series is based off of a book I've been writing to explain the backstories of my friend and I's OCs Kitty and Ryuu.
The comic will be broken up into the COMPLETED chapters of the book on each cover page with the content of the chapter to read; however it will only be posted AFTER the comic chapter has been completely drawn out.
In compliance with CS rules I won't be drawing out the extremely graphic scenes, meaning now blood covered rooms, no sexual themes, and no unnecessary violence. The written story may be altered in a way that will keep it child-friendly, however without changing the events of the story. So if someone's getting attacked by a dragon; he's breathing fire or something deadly, not healthy breath-mints!

Either way I hope you enjoy the story I will weave for you guys. Making comic pages may take days because I work and am in college, but they will exist; please don't pester me, and thanks in advanced.

Important announcement wrote:
Nothing to report here
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at
the information in my
signature c:

I used to be FREAKSHO, don't steal
I will use the name again.

╔═══════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════╝
Warrdog

My pets