Vintage's Entries by Vintage

Based on Click to view
Artist Vintage [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Vintage's Entries

Postby Vintage » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:24 am

I've made a few designs before making this topic to organize them all, so I simply want to link them here;

username;; Vintage♥
why do you want to be an artist;; Where to start, where to start. Well, first of all, I would like to make people happy. Everyone is joyed when they win a Kiamara, and so, when creating more Kiamaras, more people may be happy. I also enjoy the Kiamaras, and although I am sad that they will be closing, I do support Apple. Kiamaras are a cute and interesting species, that I would love to have the honor of coloring in.
how often do you spend on the computer each day;; About 3-10 hours a day.
would you be able to keep up with all the artist duties;; Of course.
would you be loyal and active as a kiamara artist;; I promise.
qould you happen to be a person who (if asked) would want to be a nursery growth or regular nursery artist;; I think I actually would prefer to be a nursery artist over a design artist for a couple of reasons. I have so many ideas escaping my mind these days, it's so hard to simply choose one and color it in. My creativity is strong, but sometimes I have a hard time coming up with things. This way, I already have an idea, a color scheme, and I simply have to make it look beautiful and inspiring.
Hey there, I'm Vintage, but you can call me Vin if you prefer to do so.
DA
sdfBlueInMyShoesdfTumblr

Vintage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me