Toxic, My new OC by chamomile.

Based on Click to view
Artist chamomile. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Toxic, My new OC

Postby chamomile. » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:02 am

This is Toxic (SOOOOO creative, I know :P ) He used to be a regular brown puppy, but was left in a box with his other siblings, to be taken. A free sign hung over them, and slowly, every pup was taken, except one. No one wanted a plain brown dog with a short tail, so he was left there. He was starving, so one night, he left the box to find food. He saw a rat, and the chase was on. The rat ran all around, and the pup fallowed. The rat jumped onto a metal barrel, and the pup did the same. There was no lid on the barrel, so the puppy fell into the green gunk. He had just so happened to be in a old dump, that no one went to because it was radioactive. The pup managed to get out, but was covered in the stuff. He started licking himself to clean it off, but only got a little bit, and from swallowing it, his eyes slowly became green. He found a rag, and started using it to get it off. It worked, but green glowing stains were left on him and the rag. He became too tired to stand, from hunger. He woke up, to find a black mutt standing next to him, holding some meat in his mouth.
"Hey there squirt. Ya looked pretty hungry, and its not everyday ya see a glowin' green pup. Here." He said, dropping the meat. The pup ate up the meat eagerly, and smiled at the old dog.
"Whats your name squirt?" The old mutt asked.
The pup stared at him, and said "I don't have one."
"Ya don't have a name! Well, then, let's give ya one. How about, Jake?" The old dog said.
The pup shook his head. "Hmm" The old dog mumbled, then said "Well, maybe, Gandorf, ruler of all?"
The puppy shook his head.
"Well, then, maybe.....Toxic?" The old mutt said.
The pup thought for a second, and yipped happily.
The old dog smiled, and said "well , you can stay with me, Toxic. My names James, but ya better know your manners, alright?".
Toxic, stood up, andgot ready to leave the dump, when James said,
"take the rag with ya. as a memory thing". Toxic nodded, and wrapped the rag around his neck, like a scarf. Both dogs walked off together, smiling as they went.
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me