Time spent 2 hours, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Natalie, My New OC

Postby chamomile. » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:39 pm

I finally made a human OC. WAT A OC THAT ISN'T SHADOW WOLF!?!?!?!?! c:
My name is Natalie
I'm a girl, duh. Can't you tell? long hair, I'm wearing a fake fox tail T^T
I'm a bit over 19, my birthday is in July.
I am hyper active, because of my ADHD. I hate being patient, and some say I am too mischievous for my own good *Someone yells* "WHERE MY WALLET NAT?!?!??!" Got to go, hehe.
I am a youtuber, and I get paid to do so. HAHA SUCKERS! I do videogame stuff, and I have a love for pokemon, ever though everyone wants me to play amnesia 24/7. I like to do crafty crap, and do so in my spare time. I love drawing and reading, but I get bored easily from it.
I grew up with my mom and dad, and two older brothers. One of them was two years older than me, and the other was five years ahead. My oldest brother would always pick on me and try to beat me up, because he thought that I was loved more than him from our parents because I was the youngest. He never got caught, and the only person that believed me was my other brother, Tom. Tom would always spend time with me, instead of hanging out with his friends. He loved showing me new videogames, and when ever I was sad or was just attacked by my brother, he would pop in a videogame, and we would play. He showed me pokemon one day, and I loved it. He let me barrow his Gameboy, and I would play everyday. It was fun, and we shared a player, but I did most the work. One day Tom's friends came over, and he wanted them to meet me. He came into my room, and I was sitting in a chair playing pokemon. I looked up, and I grew very shy. "Hey Nat. I thought you should meet my friends. I got outofmy chair, and walked over there, holding my Gameboy. "Hi" I said. One of Tom's friends noticed the Gameboy, and said "You play Pokémon?". "ya" I said holding out the game boy to him. He looked at it. "Wow, how did you get so far in the game?!" He asked. I explained, and soon I was the pokemon encyclopedia among Tom and his friends.
I have a pet brown ferret named Kalub, and a black and white cat named Jinx.
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me