entry 1; by ru.

Based on Click to view
Artist ru. [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

entry 1;

Postby ru. » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:08 pm

this is my first entry. the timer's off by a LOT due to multiple distractions, especially for the first couple hours, but that probably actually doesn't matter at all

the design is really forest/nature inspired. the markings are based very loosely off of classic tabby cat markings.

about myself;;

{ I am a responsible person, and once I take on a responsibility, I make myself active and don't let down.
{I use a bamboo tablet for most of my art.
{I like to do a variety of design styles in design; from dark, light, mechanical, natural, sketchy, smooth, etc. {kinda reflects my multifaceted personality}
{ I was really drawn to this species. I really love the cloud idea and I just think that it's cute and unique.

quick question; can these be really dark as well? like creepy? or is there a specific style you want to stick to?

thank you for the opportunity! i hope to add in a couple more entries before the contest ends. c:

| INFJ | Capricorn | Blood Type B | Coyote Dæmon | Neutral Good | Creative Type |
ru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: entry 1;

Postby ru. » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:17 am

i can't decide whether i made the colors too neutral. they might blend a little to easily. :/
| INFJ | Capricorn | Blood Type B | Coyote Dæmon | Neutral Good | Creative Type |
ru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: entry 1;

Postby NoLongerOnCS » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:03 pm

They do blend in a little bit, and c: I love this, yes they can be dark and creepy they come in all designs and colors though they normall have to be more than two colors
I am no longer on CS. I am gone. I am sorry Q - Q
NoLongerOnCS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me