Bailey by CodeOtter

Based on Click to view
Artist CodeOtter [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bailey

Postby CodeOtter » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Well, my second pony who's talent is music. Her's though, is more country music than anything. http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=12xDzOH9E6c <--- idea came from that song <3 i seriously love fox and the hound two, and HAD to do a pony based off not only my FAVORITE song from that movie, but my favorite character next to Tod <3

The dark tic marks next to her mane and tail signify where the different between the light and dark in her mane is. Her cutie mark is two (Horribly drawn) eighth rests with a eigth note in-between :3 the dark marks where just to help me remember how many lines in a freaking staff where -_-" i've been out of choir to long. her necklace (which is in the shape of a bow -the stone- with a dark blue colored stone) was given to her by her friend when she was feeling down one day. now, if you excuse me, i've got some lyrics to write down that describe some of her past ;)

"First they tell you your going to be the next big thing, put roses in your dressing room every time you sing!"

Her other friend, who helped her to start off her little band.

"'till you ask for some consideration they call you a diva, pink slip, termination!"

She wanted more fame for it seemed her partners where getting the most of it, and it turned out 'rude' to them.

"Then they grab the next yapper off the street, they got him singin your songs, markin your tree!"

They replaced her.

"And the next thing you know he ain't bringing you roses, cold stares, cold shoulders -cold noses!- he doesn't write, doesn't call, doesn't howl your name! All he can think of fortune and fame, there ain't nothing i can do to excite him! sometimes i swear i just want to bite him!"

She had a small crush on another one in the band, but someone else stole his heart.

She's rather peppy though, and doesn't dwell in the past. Now she hangs out during rodeo's and such she sings. She enjoy's her talent, and loves being able to stay in ponyville and chat with people. She's got a country accent -being raised in appleloosa and such- and it really shows when she is mad. She's rather clumsy and gets jealous easy, but tries to hide it and think about something else.
... I need a shot of my 'mane' ponies. Seriously. Poor Little Phoenix went from my main to my secondary rp pony X'D
CodeOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me