Cream plume ^-^ by CodeOtter

Based on Click to view
Artist CodeOtter [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cream plume ^-^

Postby CodeOtter » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:39 pm

I made him randomly X3 i was going to make a pony who dealed with eagles, but then i thought about how i haven't seen an OC that taught birds to carry mail. I was originally was going to make his coat a more dark blue, but softer colors fit him ^-^ I also at first was going to make him a really self centered pony who bragged about himself, but decided not to and settled with this personality <3

"Oh uh, your introducing me? Can i do it?"

fine ^-^

"Oh uh, i'm cream plume. My family has always dealt with birds, and it seems i'm no exception. While they lean in certain birds, mine is more just teaching birds to carry mail and such. I got the brownish blonde from my mother, and my father had the creamier color for his mane. I don't know where the bluish i have for my coat ties in as well as my eye color, for my family has more natural bird colors and all either have brown or dark green eyes."

"I-i guess you could say i'm a little shy. I hate large crowds and would rather be flying. I make my home down in ponyville though, its easier to take care of the birds down here. I enjoy looking at different plant and animal species, drinking fruit smoothies, and you can find me in a book store or library in my spare time. I also work at a pet store and i entertain the little ones by having my bird friends do tricks. My friend a parrot i taught a bunch of tricks, so the youngsters like to sit down and watch."

"I'm a bit shorter than the average stallion, which can get me teased a bit. I don't mind, at least their having fun. I like to keep to myself, but those that hang around me say i get excited and really talkative around birds. I uh, can also be a bit forgetful when it comes to pony's, which is why i don't want a relationship, because i fear i'd forget something and hurt the other."

"I don't mind dating stallion or mare, in fact i have a small crush, but i won't get into that and bore you. I also find magic really cool, so i tend to walk in ponyville just to see unicorns do different spells. I've been wondering if there is some magic pegasi could do. I know we can walk on clouds, which i guess is magic. I also love any fairy tales or history. I especially love the griffon history. Oh! Gotta go! I'm late for work!"

X3 that was fun~ And i want to feel his mane ;o; it looks so freaking fluffy.
Last edited by CodeOtter on Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
CodeOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cream plume ^-^

Postby Nialler. » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:42 pm

He's very handsome c: If you're ever looking to 1x1 roleplay or anything with him, I have a Mare who takes an interest in him :')

My hands, your hands, tied up like two ships, drifting, weightless, waves try to break it.
Nialler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cream plume ^-^

Postby CodeOtter » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Keiko. wrote:He's very handsome c: If you're ever looking to 1x1 roleplay or anything with him, I have a Mare who takes an interest in him :')

I kinda wanna flesh him out a bit more ^-^ i want to make the past for him before i go into any roleplay, but with me not going to sleep anytime soon i should be able to come up with that quick. But thanks ^-^ i was kinda worried no one would like him.
CodeOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me